101

ARIA PACES THROUGH THE LIVING ROOM, CHEWING ON HER THUMBNAIL

ARIA PACES THROUGH THE LIVING ROOM, CHEWING ON HER THUMBNAIL. It's time for her to face Daryl and she's nervous she doesn't know what he's going to think, it scares her. The door to the house opens and in walks Daryl, anger shining on her face.

( Okay, maybe it isn't he best time to talk to him right now but Aria she can't wait any longer. ) She stops her pacing and turns towards him, moving her hand away from her mouth. "Hey, can we talk?" Aria asks him, moving forward. Daryl turns towards her, shaking his head.

"No, it's not the best time." He grunts, heading upstairs in order to get away from Aria. Sighing, she heads up after him, rolling her eyes.

"When is it a good time, Daryl? Because with you, we never talk about our problems and that's causing a strain in our relationship!" Daryl swings around, throwing his vest on the bed as he glares down at Aria.

"What the hell do you want me to do? Tell ya' that I'm okay with having a fucking baby in this world? Because I'd be lying to you, I don't want no baby. Now, just shut the hell up. I don't want to talk about shit." He raises his voice, his face turning red from the anger that has been built up inside of him.

Ignoring the last of his rant, Aria runs a hand through her hair. "Did you think I wanted a baby? I didn't! I can't stand the thought of having to raise a child in this world but guess what, now we have to." With her fists clenched at her sides, she stares up at Daryl with narrowed eyes, watching as he chuckles menacingly, shaking his head.

"We? Yeah right." At that moment, Aria swears she could feel her heart crack but she shakes the sadness away, the anger overcoming it.

"Yes, we! Newsflash, it takes two to conceive a baby." She snaps before rubbing her eyes with her fists, not wanting him to see the tears building up.

It hurts her to think that Daryl doesn't want to raise this baby with her. If it was her choice, she wouldn't of gotten pregnant but there are things that happen. If Daryl truly loved her, he would push aside all doubts and raise this baby but right now, she's unsure what he feels anymore.

"You know what, I — I can't do this anymore," She whimpers, taking a step away from him. For a second, Daryl's eyes soften but they harden and he scowls.

"Then go! Get the hell out of here."

"Fuck you, Daryl." She spats before heading back downstairs, leaving the house, making sure to slam the door on her way out. Tears fall down her cheeks as she holds back a sob, the moon illuminating her face slightly. She's not sure what has gotten into Daryl, it's not the guy she has fallen in love with.

Back in the house, Daryl leans his head against the wall, anger and regret flowing through him. His fist smashes against the wall before he can stop himself and he glares down at the fallen pieces of sheetrock.

"I don't see what Aria see's in you."

"She'd be so much better off without you."

"That baby, shit, the baby. I honestly can't believe it's yours never took you as the father type. You'd probably fuck that up as well."

Voices echo through Daryl's mind and he rubs his temples, a headache forming. It was for the best. He thinks, trying to convince himself that was he done was the best thing. If he stayed with her, he would've been putting Aria and the baby in more danger he couldn't risk it. But the brokenness in her eyes when he told her to leave, it's stuck inside of his mind and he can't get it out. He hurt her, he realizes that, but she'll be better off without him. At least, that's what he thinks.

Aria knocks on Michonne and Rick's door, hastily wiping away the tears that had fallen. She needs somewhere to stay tonight and she knows Michonne will take her in with open arms. The door opens, Rick looking down at Aria with confusion in his eyes.

"Hey, Rick. I'm so sorry but, uh, do you think I can stay here tonight? I can sleep on the couch.." She trails off, looking at him with hopeful eyes. He opens the door wider, allowing Aria to walk in.

"Of course, is everything alright?" He asks, closing the door as he turns towards Aria, his eyebrows furrowing. She has known Rick since the beginning, he'll obviously know if she's lying or not and she can trust him — she's her leader and her best friend's boyfriend.

"To be honest, no." She admits, brushing away a piece of hair that has fallen. Rick holds up a finger, smiling softly.

"I'm going to go get Michonne, I know that's what you need." He walks off, heading upstairs to get Michonne. Thoughts and doubts begin to fill Aria's mind as she curses herself for even coming here. She's bothering the two, it was a mistake. Before she can make her escape, Michonne walks into the room by herself, her brown eyes filled with worry.

"Aria? Are you okay?" At the sound of Michonne's soft and worried voice, the tears fall over and Michonne embraces Aria, hugging her tightly. Aria's body shakes as she finally lets all the tears out. This isn't just about the break up, it's about everything that has happened. This little event caused her to go over the edge.

"D — Daryl and I, we broke up." Aria manages out causing Michonne to pull away from the hug and hold Aria arms length apart.

"I'm going to get the tissues."

A U T H O R
i love michonne and aria

i love daryl and aria as well but let's admit, daryl's being the biggest jerk right now.