53

"IM GOING TO KILL YOU!" Aria laughs loudly, water dripping down her face as some of the water drops stick to her blonde eyelashes

"IM GOING TO KILL YOU!" Aria laughs loudly, water dripping down her face as some of the water drops stick to her blonde eyelashes. Michonne quickly sprints away, a side of her coming out that nobody has ever seen before. The side that only Aria can bring out. The soaking wet Aria runs after Michonne, giggles still erupting from her lips.

Aria — she's like a little sister to Michonne and she would do anything to keep Aria alive. Aria was the only one to trust and befriend Michonne when she first came to the prison and because of that; Michonne loves her dearly.

As Aria gains up on Michonne, she lunges forward and jumps on Michonnee's back, latching onto her like a monkey. "Goddamn it, Aria!" The two fall to the ground, everyone turning towards the commotion as a few pans clatter to the ground. With eyes as wide as saucers and their mouths open in shock, the two girls burst into fits of laughter, the sound of joy echoing through the prison.

"And this is why you don't have them two working together." Daryl utters, walking up with Rick. Michonne watches in fake shock and betrayal as Aria sends the pair a tight-lipped smile and an innocent look.

"It was all Michonne's doing, I had nothing to do with this." Aria lies, exaggerating a few of her words. Michonne gasps in shock, sending a playful glare over to her soaking wet friend. "Betrayer." Michonne whisper-yells, causing Aria to laugh softly.

"Payback is a bitch."

Daryl and Aria trudge through the woods, the pair trying to find a decent target. Daryl points towards a tree before standing a little ways from it, shrugging the crossbow off his shoulder.

"Alright.." He huffs, shifting all his weight onto one leg. He gently pulls Aria in front of him, her bright blue eyes staring up at him for instructions. He hands her the crossbow which she gladly takes, a big smile crossing her face. "I can't believe you're actually about to teach me this."

"I can't believe it either." He mutters and she responds with a soft laugh, her eyes rolling. "Aim at your target," He pauses, waiting for her to take aim. Before he can even continue, Aria pulls the trigger, causing the arrow to fly right past the tree. "What the hell?" Daryl exclaims, his eyes narrowing as Aria smiles innocently, her lip in between her teeth.

"I was too impatient.. sorry." She apologizes before gently kissing his cheek and trudging off to retrieve the arrow. "Daryl, you won't believe this," Aria calls out, catching the attention of the man. She appears back in sight with the arrow and hanging off it was a squirrel.

"I may have missed the target we picked but damn, I am good."

Michonne performs chest compressions onto the female's chest, Daryl squeezing the bag as they work together to get the female back. Aria's eyes fly open before shutting again, her breathing back to normal as she lays limp on the ground, Michonne now gripping the female's hand tightly. "She's alive?" Daryl asks quietly and Michonne nods, staring down at her, a sisterly love in her eyes.

"She—she had told me she loved me." Daryl mumbles, his eyes not leaving Aria's face. Michonne chuckles, her thumb running across Aria's knuckles. "Of course she did. That's who she is. Do you love her?" Daryl narrows his eyes slightly, his mind running with thoughts. Nodding slowly, he sighs. "I think so."

"Tell her."

♚ ♛

Aria's blue eyes peek out from under her eyelashes and she notices Daryl beside her. "Hi." She whispers, her throat raspy but overall feeling better. She leans forward, pressing her back against the wall. "Come here." She utters and pats the spot next to her. The mattress creaks lowly as Daryl sits down and she scoots forward, her body directly behind his as she begins to trace the angel wings on his back. The texture soothing her just like it has done before. "Aria?"

Humming a small response, she feels Daryl fidget underneath her fingertips. "I—I love you?" Aria smiles softly, her arms wrapping around his torso and her head leaning on his back, her eyes closing. "I love you too, Daryl." She places a soft and gentle kiss on his shoulder before unwrapping her arms and moving around here. "The other day, I found this in the store." She utters, pulling the keychain out of her pocket and dangling it in front of Daryl. Taking it out of her hands, Daryl chuckles lightly, turning his head to look at her. "You think I'm an asshole?" Aria smiles innocently as she nods slowly. "You can be."

"I was going to give you something but I'm an asshole." Aria's mouth falls open and she gently swats his arm, her eyes narrowing slightly. "I thought it was cute. It says you're my favorite asshole. I could've gave it to Michonne." Daryl rolls his eyes, setting the keychain in his pocket before digging out the rock. Her eyes soften as she stares at the rock in his hands. "It looks like your eyes." She points out, taking the light blue rock in her hands and examining it. "I love it." She utters before kissing his cheek, stuffing the rock in her jacket.

Standing up slowly, Daryl looks at her confused. "Where are you going?" Aria sighs lowly before turning towards him, her hand gripping the metal bars of the bed. "I wanna go outside." She tells him, shrugging her shoulders. Daryl stands to his feet, shaking his head. "Your heart had stopped, Aria. You aren't strong enough." Aria frowns before sitting back down on the bed, her eyes lowering down to the ground. She doesn't want to rest all day and let everyone do the work. Daryl hesitates before planting a small kiss on her forehead, walking out of the cell, leaving Aria alone. That's why she loves Daryl so much, he doesn't want to make her feel uncomfortable.

♚ ♛

Aria bolts forward, her eyes snapping open as a loud crash awakens her. Aria stands to her feet, stuffing her gun in her holster and sliding her knives in her other one. Grabbing her backpack, she swings it around her back, hooking her arms through the straps. Walking out of the cell, Aria looks around, a body knocking into her. "Hey—watch where you're going." Aria calls out, her eyes narrowing at the retreating person.

Rushing down the stairs, Aria holds the rails tightly, her body still weak. Maggie runs past Aria, heading straight towards Glenn. "Glenn—we have to get everyone out of here." Just as she finishes the sentence, something blasts through the wall, debris flying everywhere. Aria follows the couple out, the sun hitting her face as she rushes out of the building. Biting her lip, she darts behind wooden pallets, her eyes shooting between the war going on and the bus. She can't just leave her group to fight and let herself go hide.

Pulling her pistol out, Aria peaks out from behind the pallets, watching as two people rush one of her group. Clenching her jaw, she raises her gun and shoots the woman in the head before turning towards the man, pulling the trigger. Stepping out from behind the pallets, a bullet flies past her and a body thuds behind her. Swiveling her head, she looks at the body of a man before turning back around, her eyes widening as she looks at Lizzie and Mika. Shaking her head, she rushes over to them, sweat pouring down her face.

Tyreese walks out from behind the plants and he grabs Judith, ushering the female's away. "No—I need to get Daryl." Aria argues, thrashing around as she tries to look behind her. "What you need to do is get out of here, you're too weak." Aria quits thrashing around and her shoulders slump forward as the group of five escape the prison.

A U T H O R
slather me up in butter and call me chicken.. y'all probably hate me but it's fine.

but be honest, how long do y'all want this book to last? like should i end it soon or continue it? i desperately need y'all's feedback.