2

Richie knocked on Isa door early in the morning to see what she was doing when the door opened he saw Isa crying and gave her a huge hug.

"Isa what's wrong?" Asked Richie concerned for her.

"I-i told my Dad about your home l-life and he c-called child s-services to take you away from your Dad." Isa tripped over her words still sobbing.

"So what's the big deal about that!" Richie yelled excitedly he was finally being taken away from his awful Dad.

"Well the thing is that the person who's taking you in is in Derry. I think their kids name is Beverly she's living with her aunt." Isa said feeling bad for Richie as his smile turned into tears running down his face.

"I'm sorry Richie you better pack up because we're taking you to Derry in an hour." Isa said bringing Richie into a hug both of them in tears. 

"It's okay it's not you fault Isa." Said Richie letting go of Isa and both of them ran to Richies room to where they packed up and went outside and put all of Richies thing in the trunk of Mr. Wells car ( Isa's Dad). And hopped into the back of the car as Mr. Wells drove off to Derry.

                                 ***

Finally when they got to the house Richie got out of the car grabbed his things and went to say his last goodbye to Isa they hugged for two minutes no words spoken exact for Isa telling Richie to call her. Isa Dad said it's time to go both of them cried as Richie knocked on the door when he turned back around Isa was gone. Again when he turned around he saw a friendly short haired red headed girl standing in front of him.

So I hope you like that my plan is to try and post every week so look forward to that. Bye👋😀