58

Bill's note from Richie.

Hey Bill by the time you're reading this I'm dead and I know it's sad but you'll get through it I believe in you you're a very strong person. You know when I first saw you when I was crying on my bedroom floor I thought you were beautiful but I was afraid you didn't feel that way about me or at all but when you held my hand the losers first movie night I knew I loved you. Even though you cheated on my I still love you and I forgive you. I feel like I didn't say this enough when I was alive but I love you so much and would do anything for you. When I got in that car crash you were always by my side helping me up and down the stairs and I really admire you for that. Helping someone who could be dead doing everyday things that you could just do your self but no you chose me and thank you for that.

Now Bill this is a goodbye for now until you die but no rush I just chill up here. Fair well my friend. I love you remember do something so the whole world will remember you bye brother eww why'd I say that okay bye love you.

After reading this Bill Cried for two days straight not eating not goi g to the washroom not nothing but it was a good cry. And now like Beverly he can laugh at the good parts of the note.