59

Stan's letter from Richie.

Hey Stan I'm sorry that I'm gone. I love you so much but I just couldn't do it anymore soon you'll know what I mean. Now here's the good part I'm so grateful we started dating when Bill cheated on me my whole world collapsed but then you came along and made my life so much better. We've gotten into quite a few fights but those are in the past. And I know everything was just getting good between us but I just couldn't do it anymore.

Now Stan my favourite memory with you is probably when we went to Disney together I know that it was short but that was a good memory also when you proposed to me that we amazing I cried a lot. Oh yeah I also wrote a song for you it's on my phone it's a video by the way I'm singing it. I hope you like it. Please take care of Max give him lots of treats and hug and cuddles give him double. Now Stan I have to go I still have to write Eddie a letter but I really hope you go on to do something amazing. Also I allow you to get another boyfriend girlfriend whatever floats your boat just not one that's any better then me so you don't forget me. Alright bye Stanley I love you have an amazing wonderful life love you.

The first time Stan read this he threw up. He listened to the song and it was beautiful he knew Richie wrote it himself and he knew he would never find anyone better then Richie and would never forget him.