54

It was the day Beverly went to the hospital to have her babies everyone was so excited everyone was downstairs watching TV while Richie was upstairs putting the notes he wrote to the losers. Richie had planed on killing himself today he had nothing left to live for. The day before he had a rope. Richie tied the rope to the ceiling fan making the knot for his head to go in but not putting his head in quite yet. He first went downstairs and got his last taste of food and his last look around the house he first went out front and remembered seeing the house when he pulled up to it for the first time six years ago. Walking through the front door he remembered Beverly greeting him with her gorges red hair and now today she was having her and Bens baby. Looking over to his left his saw the washroom which involved a lot a puking. Walking farther into the house he saw the living room where they found out Beverly was pregnant and that Eddie had cancer and where Stan got Max. Looking to his left he saw the kitchen where he attempted suicide but also where Eddie made him eat. Then he got to the back door where Eddie and him used to always go swimming and found out what gender the babies where. Then Richie saw Stan and blew him a kiss and waved his final goodbye. Richie walked back upstairs where he spent twenty minutes in each of the losers rooms. Richie walked into his room where he stood on his desk chair tightened the knot then pushed the chair away. He hung there chocking none of the losers aware for three minutes before chocking to death Richie hung there for another five hours.

The others were downstairs were downstairs watching TV when Beverly came through the door with the twins. All the losers smiled and Stan ran upstairs to get Richie.

"Rich Beverly brought" Stan couldn't finish his sentence before seeing Richie hanging from the ceiling fan. Stan Screamed louder then he ever could. Everyone came rushing upstairs worried. They walked into the room to see Richie hanging from the fan and Stan laying on the ground sobbing. Beverly laid the babies on the bed and dropped down to her knees everyone did. Crying until they could breath they had lost two friends in a month. None of them could believe what they saw. Bill called the police and they took Richie's body out all the losers giving Richie one last goodbye. No one had processed what had just happened in the course of an hour. Bill looked around the room shaking and when he saw the notes on Richie's desk he fell to the floor. The losers cried for two day before reading the notes, Beverly still hadn't named the babies but she knew what their names were by this point.

Richie was born March twenty third 2019 and weighs seven pounds.

Eddie was born March twenty third 2019 and weighs nine pounds.

The losers decided to have Richie and Eddie funerals at the same time that day was the most they had ever cried. Even the new Eddie and Richie Cried.

Sorry I lied this isn't the last chapter I'm doing the letters and what happened after Richie and Eddie's deaths So Yeah still seven more chapter left.