22

⚠️Eating disorder and cutting⚠️

It was about a week after new the losers didn't do much just sat in the living room watching movies. Richie was laying on the couch a blanket over him. That's when his phone went off it was a text from an unknown number. Richie opened it and saw the message it said.

Unknown: Come the fuck back you shit.
Richie: Who is this?
Unknown: You fucking know who it is it's your god damn father.
Richie: Dad How the hell did you get my number. And I'm not coming back.
Unknown: You call me father not Dad. And I bet your ass I will.
Richie: I'm not coming back just so you can beat me again.
Unknown: Who said I would beat you.
Richie: No one has to.
Unknown: I heard you have a boyfriend you faggot.
Richie: Who told you that?
Unknown: Isa did. Now get ass back here or I will come and find you personally.

Richie couldn't believe that Isa had fucking betrayed him. He was shaking with anger and fear. Eddie was walking down the stairs when his saw a broken boy sitting on the couch crying. He ran over to him.

"Rich what happened?" Asked Eddie.

"My F-father texted me." Stuttered Richie.

"Oh god Rich. I'm so sorry." Said Eddie now hugging Richie.

Richie was almost calmed down when Bill walked in.

"Hey Eddie what happened Trashmouth?" Asked Bill.

"His dad texted him." Mumbled Eddie loud enough for Bill to hear.

Bill walked over to Richie hugging him and whispering. "That bitch will never hurt you."

Which made Richie Laugh. "Thanks Bill."

Eddie gasped. "What about me Rich."

"You too Ed's." Laughed Richie.

"Hey Rich me and Eddie were just gonna go for a swim wanna come?" Asked Bill.

"Um you know I'm fine I'm gonna go upstairs for a bit." Said Richie.

"Okay see you later!" Shouted Bill.

"Okay Bye!" Richie Shouted back at Bill.

Richie got up from the couch and head upstairs. He ran to the washroom sat down next to the toilet and forced himself to throw up. He threw up about three times then grabbed a box of razor blades from the cabinet grabbed one from the box and slid it across his wrist. He winced from the pain he continued this for about another five minutes. Richie got up from the bathroom floor and went downstairs to get bandage wrap. He saw Eddie and Bill swimming and splashing each other. Richie rummaged through the cabinet trying to find the bandage wrap. When he found it he wrapped it around his wrist and went back upstairs. He walked into him and Stan's room to see Stan laying on the bed reading a book.

"Oh hi Stan I didn't know you were home." Mumbled Richie.

"Yeah I just got back an hour ago." Said Stan putting his book down.

"Can I cuddle with you?" Asked Richie tears in his eyes.

"Oh Rich what happened. Come lay down." Said Stan.

"My father texted me saying me saying I should come back home and he threaten to come find me and do who knows what to me." Cried Richie.

"Oh Rich can't hurt you. I promise." Comforted Stan.

"Okay." Mumbled Richie.

"Was that you throwing up in the washroom?" Asked Stan.

"Uh yeah I just don't feel well." Lied Richie.

"Aww babe do you need anything?" Asked Stan.

"No just cuddles." Whispered Richie.

"I love you Rich. I hope you know that. You can tell me anything." Said Stan.

"I know. I love you too." Replied Richie.

The rest of the day the two boys laid in bed together.