8

6 months after Bill and Richie started dating

"Hey Trashmouth!" Yelled Bev, "Stan got invited to a party wanna come?"

"Uh yeah sure. When are you going?" Asked Richie.

"Now go get in the car!" Ushered Bev.

"Okay, okay." Muttered Richie.

All the losers were in the car by the time Richie got in. It took about twenty minutes to get to the party. When they got there everyone got out and went into the house. Almost at midnight when everyone was drunk besides Stan and Richie who didn't drink. Bill asked if everyone wanted to play spin the bottle everyone agreed and they started to play. Richie had to kiss Bev which didn't bother him then it was Bill's turn it landed on Eddie Richie didn't think much about it until Bill and Eddie were having a full make out session. Eddie dragged Bill upstairs and only God knows what they were doing. Richie broke out into tears and ran out side. A few minutes after Richie sobbing Stan came down with tears in his eyes.

"I knew it I knew it!" Shouted Stan, "That son of a bitch!"

"What?" Asked Richie.

"I knew Eddie was cheating on me but I didn't know who." Said Stan.

"How?" Questioned Richie.

"Every Thursday Eddie would go out for a run and not come back for three hours." Replied Stan.

"Oh explains why every Thursday Bill would go to book club at different time every week." Laughed Richie who was still crying.

"I don't know why Bill would ever cheat on such a beautiful person like you." Blushed Stan.

Richie laughed.

"Hey why don't we go back to my place you can stay there for the night." Offered Stan.

"Okay." Cried Richie.

So Stan and Richie both walked to his house hand in hand. When the two got upstairs they sat on Stan bed and cried. They cried for hours until drunk Bill came in.

"Fuck you Richie I never loved you!" Shouted Bill.

"B-bill how long have you been cheating me?" Asked Richie now in tears.

"Three months now never fucking talk to me or Eddie ever again!" Replied Bill still yelling.

And with that Bill left the room leaving both boys in tears. That night Stan and Richie cried into each other while Bill and Eddie were happy they left there lovers.

Sorry I haven't updated in a while been busy. Bye👋