7

Richie sat up quickly from the chair him and Bill were sleeping on. A few moments later he realized he was covered in sweat and tears.

In the morning.

Richie woke up to the sound of a sizzling pan.

"Hey Trashmouth!" Shouted Bev.

"Hey Bev. Do you know what today is?" Asked Richie.

"Saturday I think, yeah Saturday." Replied Bev.

"Nope guess again." Said Richie

" Um... December 1st?" Questioned Bev.

"Oh never mind I give up." Mumbled Richie walking into the kitchen we're the rest of them were.

"Hey Rich." Said Ben.

"Guess what today is?!" Yelled Richie.

"I don't know Saturday?" Replied everyone.

"I give up. It's my god damn Birthday!" Screamed Richie, "I told you guys a week ago!" Richie ran out of the house sobbing and got into his truck. "I can't believe they forgot my birthday." Mumbled Richie.

Richie drove home went up to his room and laid in bed sobbing. He couldn't believe his own friends and his new boyfriend Bill forgot his Birthday. He sobbed until he fell asleep. Again he gad the same dream he had at Bill's. He was at the quarry with the losers when his dad got out of the truck and started beating him like he used to. The losers were all laughing at him and soon joined in too. Until he got woken up by a door slamming shut. Richie shot up from his bed once again he was cover in sweat and tears. He looked around to see Bev in the door way looking happy.

"Go away!" Yelled Richie.

"Rich please just listen to me and come down stairs." She said cheerfully.

So he followed her down stairs to where the losers were standing behind the couch with a cake saying Sorry Trashmouth oh yeah and happy birthday.

"We're Sorry Rich." Mumbled Stan his arms wide open.

"I forgive you guys." Richie Sobbed running into Stan's arms.

"Now let's have some cake!" Shouted Mike.

"Hey Rich you know I love you." Said Bill

"I love you too." Richie whispered who was now kissing Richie.

Eddie screamed out of excitement. Both Bill and Richie laughed at him and went over to the table to grab a piece of pie.

There you guys go two parts in a day👍