17

⚠️Self harm⚠️

Richie was sitting in his room listening to music. He wanted Isa she always cheered him up when he was sad thought so did all the losers. He just wanted her back in his life but he couldn't help think about his Dad. He just got of jail today. And that's when Richie had another episode (Bi-polar). He hated himself for this. And that's when he grabbed a razor blade from both him and Bev's bathroom. He slit his wrists and thighs. When he was done he washed the blade put it in his desk. He curled up in a ball on the floor and texted Isa.

Richie: Isa I need you.

Isa: Rich what's wrong?

Richie: I can't handle life anymore.

Incoming call from Isa

"Rich What the hell are you okay?" Spoke Isa.

"No I can't handle this anymore I found amazing friend only a few days ago I got into a car crash and I've started cutting again." Sobbed Richie.

"Richard listen to me you're fine!" Shouted Isa, "I still love you I love you more than a friend I wanna be more come back Rich."

"Isa I can't my Dad's out of jail and I love you but not in that way. I'm g-gay Isa." Mumbled Richie.

Isa hung up

"God damit Richie!" Screamed Richie at himself, "How could I be this stupid!"

Bev heard Richie yelling at something she ran up to his bedroom to see what was happening when she got to the door she saw Richie sobbing and it looked like his was having a meltdown.

"Richie! What happened!?" Asked Bev.

"I can't deal with life anymore!" Sobbed Richie.

Bev ran to Richie to calm him down. Bev couldn't watch her friend suffer like this.

"Rich you're okay." Whispered Bev in a calming voice, "You're Okay Rich you're okay."

"Bev I love you." Sobbed Richie.

Bev now hugged Richie as tight as she could. She never wanted to let the broken boy go.
She picked up her phone and called Stan.

"Stan please come over." Said Bev.

She hung up seconds after. Only ten minutes later Stan, Bev, and Richie were all in a big hug.

"Thank you guys." Muttered Richie.

"Rich if fine we both love you so much and would do anything for you. I hope you know that." Replied Stan.

"I love you guys so much." Said Richie.

Hope you liked it. I don't know why but I've been in the mode to write recently. But yeah bye.👋👍