47

Richie sat on the stairs waiting for Ben and Beverly to come back from the doctors. Today was the day that they would find out if it was a boy or girl though Ben was the only one who knew. Only ten minutes later they walked into the house Ben holding a cake covered in white frosting the top saying "you are having a...". As well as a black ballon. Richie squealed of excitement and Ben called everyone outside for the reveal of the baby's gender. Every Smiled in excitement Beverly jumping up and down. Ben held the ballon while Beverly popped it out come blue sparkles and a number two.

"What the hell does that mean." Screamed Beverly tears forming in her eyes.

"Bev we're having twin." Said ben tears rolling down his face.

Everyone screamed and jumped up and down running over to hug Beverly.

"Holy moly that frickin awesome guys!" Shouted Bill.

"Wow!" Shouted Richie, "Two boys."

"Okay everyone we've decided we're gonna raise the boys in the house. With you guys." Beverly Cried.

"What what really holy shit!" Screamed Eddie.

Everyone laughed and danced outside for a little bit then went inside to have some cake. When Ben cut the cake it was dark blue and light blue swirled together. Everyone thought it was amazing.

"Hey Rich do you think you could eat a tiny piece of cake for me?" Asked Eddie.

"Yeah." Said Richie as he walked over to the cake.

He took the smallest price of cake ever though ate the whole thing Eddie had the biggest smile on his face. This Richie through up. The rest of the afternoon the losers spent researching names and dancing. At about seven Eddie had the biggest coughing fit of his life Richie put his inhaler in his mouth but nothing happened he just kept coughing only moments later Eddie ran to the washroom and threw up.

"Ed's are you okay?" Asked Richie concerned.

"Yeah I'm fine I probably just had to much cake." Laughed Eddie.

"Then why were you cough so much?" Asked Richie.

"Most likely just an asthma attack." Smiled Eddie as he walked up the stairs.

"Okay." Mumbled Richie.

Richie walked back to were the losers were and about five minutes later heard coughing and ran up stairs to see Eddie on the floor.

"Ed's holy shit what happened." Asked Richie with a shaky voice. Nothing but coughs. "Bill get up here!" Screamed Richie.

Bill ran upstairs and saw Eddie laying in the floor. Bill carrying Eddie and Richie following him they both ran to the truck and put Eddie in the back and drove to the hospital well over the speed limit. Hearing Eddie coughing broke Richie's heart as soon as they got to the hospital they both jumped out Bill carrying Eddie. They both ran into the hospital screaming my friend can't breath. The hospital took Eddie in right away though Bill and Richie had to wait outside the room. Richie and Bill both crying from hearing the nurses yelling at each other, the heart monitor, and Eddie coughing. Bill called the house to let them know what was happening. And within two hours of waiting outside the nurse came outside and sat the two boys down.

"So your friend we did some tests and we think he has cancer." Sighed the nurse.

"What the fuck!" Screamed Bill bursting into tears.

Richie fell to his knees crying in till he could breath. The nurse let the boys calm down a little before she said anything else which took about forty minutes.

"We don't know for sure we still have to do a MRI when he's conscious." Said the nurse walking away.

"What the fuck. What the fuck." Bill Whispered to himself about a million times.

After hours the boys finally decided to go inside the hospital room to see Eddie. His face was pail, he was shaking, and just wasn't Eddie. Richie and Bill sat on the couch taking turns sleeping just in case Eddie woke up. It was about three when Eddie woke up. Richie Smiled and Eddie tried smiling back.

"Rich I have something to tell you." Mumbled Eddie trying to talk with the air mask on.

"What?" Asked Richie.

"I have cancer." Sighed Eddie.

Richie burst into tears.

"I know but don't say that yet." Sobbed Richie waking Bill up.

Bill sprang off the couch and ran over to Eddie to hug him. The three talked for at least four hours reminiscing over old memories. It was seven when the nurses came in and took Eddie in the MRI. When they came back and Eddie was asleep. The nurses told the boys they could go home and they'd call when the got the results and that's when Eddie could come home. The two went back home and told the losers what had happened. Everyone cried for the whole day. It wasn't for three day until the losers got the call and were told to come to the hospital. When they walked into the hospital they were greeted by the nurse who walked them up the Eddie room. Eddie was sitting on the bed with a bag of who knows what.

"Hey guys I need to say something." Said Eddie in a shaky voice, Richie and Bill were dreading the answer and were already tearing up, "I-i-i have cancer." Said Eddie bursting out into tears.

Richie fell to the floor and Bill ran to Eddie giving him a hug it took the boys the whole day to calm down and got home at ten Eddie told the losers and they all cried until ten the next morning they all fell asleep on the living room couches. Richie woke up at five and decided he should move Eddie upstairs so he gathered all the strength he had and carried up the stairs and into his bed after that Richie's legs were shaking and he fell to the floor. Crying Richie could hear someone coming up stairs it was all the losers. They all smiled and helped Richie up taking him over to his bed. Stan laid next to him. As the rest of the losers went back to their own beds.

"Rich you're so strong." Smiled Stan. Richie Smiled. "I love you Rich."

"I love you too." Smiled Richie.

Both boys fell asleep thinking about Eddie I think everyone did.