6

Friday night all Bill's house

"H-hey Rich!" Shouted Bill pulling him into his house and into the living room where all the losers sat waiting for Richie.

Bev was sitting in Ben's lap. Eddie was snuggled up next Stan. Mike was sitting on the floor. There was one chair left so Richie and Bill both sat in it together.

"So what movie are we watching?" Asked Mike.

"Um... I d-don't know I was thinking a h-horror movie." Stuttered Bill.

"Oh I know!" Shouted Richie, "Nightmare on Elm Street, or something else if fine ya know.

"Nah we can watch Nightmare on Elm Street." Replied Bill.

Bill got up and picked out Nightmare on Elm Street. Put in the CD and sat down next to Richie. Half way through the movie Richie noticed Bill holding his hand.

"Hey Bill what are ya doing?" Whispered Richie.

"Uh what do you mean?" Asked Bill.

"You're holding my hand." Laughed Richie.

"Oh" Blushed Bill letting go of Richie's hand.

"Who said I didn't like it?" Smirked Richie.

Bill grabbed the smaller boys hand again and kissed his forehead.  

"I love you Rich and more than just a friend I want you all to myself and no one else. I've loved you since I met you." Bill muttered with puppy dog eyes.

"I love you too big Bill." Richie said as him and Bill connected lips.

Bev was the first to notice Richie and Bill were kissing she squealed with excitement which caught the others attention. Bill noticed and played it off all cool and a few moments later Richie noticed too.

"Bichie is fuck'n real!" Yelled Eddie dancing around the living room.

"What the hell is Bichie?" Asked Richie.

"It's yours and Bill's ship name, duh." Stan giggled.

All the losers laughed at Stan due to his comment. And Bill and Richie finally got what they wanted from day one.

Hello so just to let you know Stan and Eddie are all ready dating soooooo yeah bye 👋