30

⚠️Rape⚠️

There was a knock at the door at about three in the morning the day before Stan wasn't feeling well so Richie went downstairs to investigate who it was and when he opened the door his Father stood tall right in front of him with a pocket knife in his right hand.

"Boy you better come with me or I will kill all your friends including you." Said Went Worth strong but quiet.

"Okay." Mumbled Richie tears streaming down his face.

Richie couldn't stand up against his Father in fact no one could. So Richie and his Father got into Went Worth's truck and drove back to Richie's home town. When the reached Richie's old house of memories it was about six in the morning. His Father dragged him into the house and hit a few times until walking into the living room where one of his Fathers clients sat. Richie knew what he had coming his way the client walked over to Richie pulled down his pants and started to shove his dick into Richie. Richie had only had two other clients before. During this Richie had tears streaming down his face. After to finish it off the client stuck his dick in Richie's mouth. The client pulled up his pants and head out by this time it was eight in the morning.

"Richie go up to your fucking room." Yelled his Father.

Richie ran upstairs and had a shower. After he got dressed and laid in bed crying he missed the losers so much.

Mean while back at the loser resident everyone was freaking out Richie wasn't answer his phone and only a few minutes into the panic crying Stan mentioned the fact of Went Worth taking Richie. So Eddie picked up his phone and dialled Richie's bedroom phone that Richie had told him when his Father called a few weeks ago. It rang for about ten seconds until a very shaky voice answered the phone.

"Hello who is it?" Asked Richie.

"Holy Shit Rich it's Eddie!" Yelled Eddie out of relief but then realized he was with his Dad.

"Ed's help I need you guys I'm at my Father please come get please." Sobbed Richie.

"We're coming Rich we'll be there at noon I promise oh god Rich hang in there." And with that Eddie hung up the phone grabbed Stan and off to Richie's home town they went.