26

Stan woke up in excitement today Richie and him were goi g to the shelter to get the dog.

"Richie wake up." Said Stan.

"Okay fine." Replied Richie. "Go get ready then we'll go."

So Stan ran off to go get ready while Richie got dressed. When Richie got downstairs Stan was sitting in the living room. Richie went out to the car and Stan followed behind him. It was about an hour ride to the shelter the two listened to AC/DC and American Authors. Finally when the got there the dog was waiting inside in a kennel. Stan has to sign a few papers then both of carried the dog out to truck.

"What are you going to name him?" Asked Richie.

"I was thinking of Bentley but I think I'll name him Max short for Maxwell." Replied Stan.

"I like that it's cute." Giggled Richie.

When the two got home the losers fell in love with the dog the seven played with him until sundown. And the rest little bit of the day they cuddled with the dog on the couch. When Richie went to bed the dogs followed him upstairs and Stan follow the two. When Stan and Richie laid down in bed Max sat right at their feet. Let's just this dog already had all the love in the world.

Hey everyone so how do you like this story I don't know please tell. Okay Bye 👋