29

It was Richie's turn to go out shopping for the house. He was already at the store when he got a call from an unknown number that was quite familiar. When he answered he heard his Fathers yelling voice on the other side.

"What?" Said Richie.

"I said in fucking Derry where the hell are you?!" Yelled Went Worth.

"I'm not telling you." Yelled Richie in a quiet voice.

"Boy I will find you and kill you if you don't fucking tell me where you are!" Yelled Went Worth.

"No you bastard!" Screamed Richie and with that he hung up.

Richie fell to the floor and rocked back and forth until one of the people who worked there found him. Security logged on to Richie's phone and contacted Eddie and told them him he needs to come to the store immediately. So Eddie left and wit about ten minutes later Eddie was cradling Richie in his arms as he cried into his shoulder.

"Rich. It's okay. What happened." Comforted Eddie.

"My Father called and said he was in Derry and threaten to kill me." Cried Richie.

"Richard I promise with all my life that he won't ever find you." Said Eddie.

"Okay. Can we go now?" Asked Richie.

"Yeah let's go." Replied Eddie.

The two boys went off to the house and told everyone what had happened to Richie everyone said that Went Worth would never find him. After everyone went to the quarry and hung out until sun down.

Hey guys so is there any other character from IT that you would want me to incorporate into the story. If there is just tell me. Okay bye now.