5

⚠️Language, Mental Illness And Homophobic slurs⚠️

1 month after Richie moved to Derry

"G-guys do yu-you want to go t-to the quarry?" Asked Bill

"Why don't we go to my house?" Piped up Beverly

"No no no!" Shouted Stan, " Let's go bird watching."

"Oh my God just decide on something!" Screamed Richie, "Stan the man Im sorry but that's the lamest thing you could think of." Richie laughed.

"Fine." Stan frowned, "Then I like Bill's idea the best."

"Okay now let's go to the quarry!" Shouted Mike with joy in his voice.

When the losers got to the quarry. They were greeted by Henry and Patrick who were now insulting everyone except Richie, who he didn't see.

"Hey Fucker!" Yelled Richie "What the fuck are you saying to my friends!"

"Their all faggots that's what I'm saying!" Shouted Henry.

Without thinking Richie jumped on top of Henry bringing him to the ground while punching him. A few moment later Henry rolled over so he was on top of Richie, Henry now punching Richie. Which brung something out of Richie that the others had never seen before not even Beverly. Richie started crying a second later he was punching Henry laughing then crying again a moment later he looked scared as hell again he was laughing and this went on until Henry was on the ground rolling around with pain. Richie stood up looking into space.

"What the hell!" Yelled Patrick as he ran over to Henry taking him off to Patrick's car.

All the losers hopped in the car not knowing what happened except Bill he walked over to Richie.

"Rich are yu-you okay?" Asked Bill as he placed his hand on Richie's shoulder.

"Get off me!" Screamed Richie. "Sorry Bill. Can you get the others I want to tell them something." Richie sighed blood streaming down his body.

"Uh it's okay Ru-Richie and yeah." Bill replied in a sweet voice.

The losers got out of the car stood in front of Richie waiting for him to speak.

"Rich you know you can tell us anything." Said Ben

"We'll love you no matter what Richie." Sighed Eddie.

"Well what just happened was um. My bi-polar disorder. I'm sorry I should have told you guys sooner. I'm a bad friend I don't deserve you guys." Sobbed Richie who was rocking in ball on the gravel.

"Rich we'll love forever no matter what!" Cried Bill.

"Even if you killed someone." Piped out Ben.

"We'd help hide the God damn body. We love you so much Rich!" Sobbed Stan.

All the losers joined in a group hug and cried out all the tears in them.

"I l-love you guys so s-so much." Sobbed Richie.

Hey so yeah this was short but hope you liked it I think I did pretty good. There will be more Bichie next chapter so yeah look forward to that. Sorry for the long break of no updates by the way. Yeah Bye!!!!!!!👋👌😬