20

It was Christmas Eve all the losers had just finished moving in. Ben was in Beverly's room. Stan was in Richie's. Bill and Eddie shared a room and Mike had his own. Everyone was sitting in the living room. Richie was amazingly by the amount of present that were under the tree he had never really gotten many presents maybe one or two since his mother had passed.

"Hey Rich what's up?" Asked Mike.

"Nothing. Why?" Replied Richie.

"Nothing just look surprised I guess." Said Mike.

"Yeah no I'm fine." Mumbled Richie.

Christmas was tomorrow Richie was so excited he couldn't wait. This would be the best Christmas ever. It was his first Christmas with the losers.  

"Wait I have something for you guys!" Shouted Bev.

When she came back she had three bags.

"Open them!" Ordered Bev. 

Inside were pyjamas.  They were forest green joggers with a white shirt with a green and red candy cane in them. Everyone else got different ones but Richie lived his they were so soft and warm. Richie ran to the bathroom and put them on. The were amazing he never wanted to take them off. He ran back out into the living room.

"I love them!" Shouted Richie.

"Well I'm glad." Laughed Bev.

"Thank you." Said Richie.

"You're Welcome." Replied Bev.

The rest of the day the losers sat around watching Christmas movie,talking, and singing Christmas carols. It was about ten when they all went to bed Richie couldn't wait until the morning.