23

⚠️Cutting⚠️

Richie's wrist throbbed from yesterday he couldn't stand it he had ice on it but nothing worked. Richie's wrists had never hurt this much from cutting before. What is they were infected. He couldn't go to the hospital or tell the losers. He decided to take off the bandage wrap. He walked to the kitchen and started taking it off. When he was done his wrist was covered dry blood and new scars along with that his wrist was a variety of red. That's when Mike walked in.

"Hey Rich what you up to?" Asked Mike.

"Uh nothing you!" Blurted out Richie hiding his wrist from Mike.

"Just getting a drink of water." Laughed Mike.

When Mike left Richie walked over to the sink and washed off his wrist.

"Fuck!" Yelled Richie.

"What the hell is happening in there Richie!?" Mike Shouted from the living room.

"Nothing!" Replied Richie.

When Richie was done washing his wrist he went into the living room to sit with Mike.

"What was happening in there Richie?" Asked Mike.

"Oh I stubbed my toe on the fridge." Replied Richie.

"What's on your wrist?" Asked Mike.

"Oh I fell." Said Richie with panic in his voice.

"Okay." Said Mike.

"Richard get the fuck up here!" Yelled Eddie from upstairs.

Richie ran upstairs not knowing what was happening.

"Yeah Ed's what's up?" Asked Richie.

"Don't fucking call me Ed's!" Yelled Eddie tears rolling down his face.

"Hey Eddie what's wrong?" Asked Richie concerned for Eddie.

"What the hell are these!" Shouted Eddie holding up the box of razor blades.

"Oh uh for shaving." Said Richie.

"Rich tell what there for." Shouted Eddie.

"Shaving I already told you." Replied Richie.

"Show me your wrist." Said Eddie grabbing Richie wrist. Richie winced at the pain. "God damn it Richie why are you doing this.?"

"I deserve it." Said Richie.

"We need to get you to a hospital Rich." Cried Eddie.

"No Ed's I'm fine." Sobbed Richie.

Eddie grabbed Richie's wrist to look at it again.

"Fine then I'm going to take care of it!" Shouted Eddie out of anger and concern.

Richie sat down on his bedroom floor as Eddie cleaned up his wrist and bandaged it up.

"Rich please promise me you won't ever do this again." Begged Eddie.

"I promise Ed's. I won't ever do it again. " Richie said as he sobbed into Eddie chest.

Though promises don't always last.