Chapter 4.

Decision

[Adam's POV]

I wonder why the hell her face turns red when I was delivering my speech just now. Did I make her mad for saying those things? Well, if I were her I would too since I was being a two-faced bastard. One minute I was saying those bulls by saying "Don't expect love from me" and another minute I was saying "Pray for us to have a beautiful wedding life and for us to be happy with each other".

I was feeling conflicted and scratching behind my neck when she held a glass of water in front of me "Are you okay?" She asked me looking straight to my eyes. I flustered when our eyes met.

What's wrong with me and her eyes? Do I have an eye fetish? Urghh! Although her big blue eyes totally gave me a complicated feeling.

"Adam, Adam Nicholas Clark" She shakes my arms while saying my full name.

"Yes, what are you saying?" I asked her as I gain my head back to the reality

Wait a minute, she knows my full name. Of course, she does dumbass, she's married to you.

"You...You know my full name" I said slowly but she heard me.

"Yeah, I know it, since your mum told me and of course I should know your name at least before I accept the proposal shouldn't I?" She giggles a bit and her eyes squint making her cheeks went up a bit higher.

It's cute. Wait, the heck am I thinking now. Stop it.

"Do you know mine?" She stopped giggling and looks straight to my eyes. Again with the eye thingy, she probably knows she has beautiful eyes, I think.

"Nea Aryn Lee. I also should've known my future bride, as in now the bride's name" I said as she smiles softly and nods before continuing our dinner.

The dinner went by quickly and continue on with the toast from our friend. The family dance follows up after the toast and then the highlight of the party came, the first dance. I nervously take a step toNea after Alex and Leia push me forward. I offer her my hand with a slight bow and she accepts it and makes a little curtsy.

I can hear my friend make slight noises behind us as I hold her waist with my left hand while my right hand held her left hand to a dance form. I noticed she was shaking as she takes my hand and she whispered: "I don't know how... I don't dance".

I sense she was scared, "Follow my lead."

She shakes her head a little, it's like she's lost all of her confidence as she looked around. I tightened my grip to her hand and waist and that made her look at me, eye to eye.

"Trust me," I said as I try to make her calm and she nod.

Switchfoot, Lauren Diagel – I Won't Let You Go

The song to our first dance played and I lead her to our waltz. She started off awkwardly and she missed her footing a few times but I grip on her as firm as I could so that she wouldn't stumble although she did step on my feet a few times. As the song came to the end, she finally gets to catch the move and she smiles widely to me "I get it now!". I smile softly as she continues dancing with a smile glued on her face. And the song came to an end, the guest clapped to our first dance.

Why does it have to end...Did I really thought of this?! Oh my god.

Suddenly there's a bang sound coming from a drum, shocking both of us. The stage that was covered with a curtain falls down and uncover Shawn Mendes strutting his guitar on the stage.

He gave a simple speech congratulating us on our wedding before started playing his songs. I saw all of the guests are excitedly taking out their phones to record his performance and I take a glance at her. She has this fangirl face but not so fanatic. She started off with a hand on her mouth and then jamming to the live performance. 

She's so small like a 5' as I was almost 6' and if we walked side by side people would've thought of her as my sister. I kept on looking at her, without noticing she actually sense I was actually staring at her. Her eyes again found my eyes and she smiles brightly at me, that was it when I heard my heart thumping loudly and hard as her beautiful face imprint on my heart silently.

"Are you trying to eat her up now? Stop staring at her man." Lucas teases me that made me jump a bit drawing back to reality. I turn around to see all of my friend including Leia and Sara is smiling and grinning at me. I felt a red flush crept up on my face while my heart is still not at ease. Luckily due to the live performances and other guest noise, Nea did not hear anything that Lucas said.

"Hey, guys" Nea's face lit up when she saw my friends as she turns back to see me. She hugged Sara and Leia warmly "Thank you for making this happen," she said while hugging them. "No biggie sis" Sara replies back her hug. I swear I have never seen Sara being warm and friendly towards someone that she barely knows and as far as I know, she had only met Nea once in person, the other matters only being discussed through the phone.

The performance came to an end as well as the party. All of the guests are now gather towards the party hall door for the newly-wed couple to have their grand exit and embark on their honeymoon journey. The guest lines up towards the door while holding a party popper, flower petals or confetti on each of their hands. As both of us walk down the line towards the doors they popped the party poppers, throw the flower petals and confetti above our heads. Both of us intertwine our hands with each other as we walk under the raining poppers, confetti, and petals. Nea was smiling till we reach our car which is ready to take us to the airport for our honeymoon.

Mum and Dad (Adam's Parents) gifting both of us a honeymoon trip to the Maldives and they even bought the first-class ticket for us. All of our friends send us to the airport until we're on board when they leave us, together alone.

Along the road, I have been made up my mind to ignore this heart-thumping bull when we are at the party. I have also decided to ignore her and do our own thing on this trip for 3 days and 2 nights.

Once we're seated on the plane I told her "From now on, we should mind our own business. I will do my own thing and so do you". I saw her puzzle expression face and trying to say something but she bit her lip and nod. She looked outside of the plane and sighed as the plane takes 18 hours, 32 minutes till the destinations.

This is how it should be. I've decided on this since I've decided to marry her. So let's be it.

-----