Chapter 55.

Wedding Memory

[Adam POV]

Alex and Leia's Wedding day has arrived and here I am in Alex's room, helping him with his tuxedo and all, while Lucas, Noah, Will, and Sam are fixing each other clothes or tie. 

I keep on glancing at my phone for any notification or call, I haven't heard from Nea for the past 48 hours and I miss her tremendously. 

"Dude! Your wife is in good hands, stop being clingy." Noah mumbles, but Lucas smacks him at the back of his head.

"Just let him be or he'll kill you." William turns Noah as he said and I roll my eyes at them.

"You'll meet her in less than two hours, be patient." Alex patted me and he smiles, "How's the plan going?"

"Everything's done, just need to surprise it later tonight." I said as I smile, "And thanks guys, for helping me." All of them said in unison while Alex just patted me on my shoulder.

"No biggie!" - Lucas

"Aww, I didn't know you could be a softie." - Noah

"You're welcome Adam" - Sam

"Well, I can't help it since Nea's my favorite girl." - William

All head snapped to William and they couldn't believe what William had said.

"What?" William stopped fixing his tie and look at all of them and they all burst out laughing after a few seconds in total silence.

"Wow, your wife is a gem to have Will said she's his favorite girl." Noah still laughing as he leans on Adam's shoulder.

"She is a gem." I smile at Will and he winked back while smiling.

-----

We are now waiting behind the door of the wedding hall as the groomsmen and bridesmaid will pair up as they walk inside the wedding hall. I turn to look at the girls who are now walking towards us. They are all beautiful in the bridesmaid dress and the one that captivates me the most is the blue eyes owner who is skimming and scanning around and finally landed on my brown eyes.

My baby wifey is smiling widely and I couldn't take my eyes away from her beautiful appearances, along with the beautiful hairdo. I held my hands out to her as she reaches and closing the gaps between us when she pulls me closer to her.

"Hey, beautiful." I whisper and Nea chuckles and she replies, "Hey handsome." making me chuckles.

"You ready to walk down the aisle with me again?" I whisper to her ear and she shivers to my touch, "Always." I smile widely as I lean my forehead on hers.

"Guys pair up! it's time." 

Noah said as he offers his arm to Fay, who will be his partner for the entrance as the first walker. Bella locks her hand with Sam as they stand on the second line, while William and Kris at the third line. Sara and Lucas are at the fourth and the fifth are Me and Nea as Alex is standing behind us as the last to enter before the bride walks in.

When the door opens, Noah and Fay walk inside following the music. I turn around and found Alex take a deep breath as he put his hand on his heart. Nea looks at Alex as she smiles softly, "Everything will be okay, Alex." She grasps Alex's hand to give him strength and he smiles softly as he replies, "Thank you Nea and I'm glad Adam has you."

I patted Alex and it's finally my turn to walk inside with Nea as she locks her arm in mine. We both walk inside as we smile brightly and I couldn't stop thinking about the day we got married as the memory flashes. When we reach the end of the hall Nea unlocks her arms and about to get to her side when I pull her and give her a peck on her lips as she surprised and eyes widen.

I heard a laugh from the audience and I just walk away to my side of the hall while Sara had to pull Nea who's still shocked. Later she glares at me while I stick my tongue out to her as she smiles defeatedly.

After Alex settles in his place, the bride enters with her father on her side and then the ceremony commence and finally, Alex and Leia are officially married as they seal the vow with a sweet kiss.

Obviously, It's Alex we're talking about, duhh.

-----

The wedding after-party is on right now and after a few speeches, it's time for the newlyweds first dance. I smile as I look at Alex and Leia that are now dancing in the middle of the dance floor, it reminded me of me and Nea first dance.

"It feels like only yesterday we had our first dance isn't?" Nea says as she looks at the newlywed couple and smiles softly when I reach out for her hand before intertwining it together.  I pull her towards the dance floor when the other guest made their way to the dance floor.

I bow as I offer her my hand and she grins as she made a curtsy before putting her hand on mine. I slowly pull her closer as we both are now in our dance posture.

"You're not scared of dancing anymore?" I look into her blue eyes.

"Not when I'm with you." I can feel my heart warms to her replies and I kiss her cheek making her smile softly.

"I have a surprise for you."

"What is it?"

"Do you remember a month ago, I said that I wanted to take us away, only the two of us?" 

Nea nodded and her eyes wander around like usual when she's thinking hard.

"We're going tonight." Nea's eyes widen to my words and she's about to reply, but I cut her off.

"Bella and Fay have already packed up your clothes, and this time you don't need a book because I'll never let you get bored."

Nea's face flushes red as she collapses her face into my chest, "You're going to be the death of me, Mr. Clark."

I chuckle as I pull her closer and put my arms on her back, "And You..will be the death of me, Mrs. Clark."

"Where are we going?" Nea pulls away, but not breaking the hug.

"Honeymoon." Nea's forehead wrinkles as she tries to get the words together for any clue and when she finally gets it, her eyes widen, "Seriously??!"

I nodded and she jumps in excitement, "Thank you! Thank you! I've always wanted to go there again!" Nea kisses my cheek and I tilt my head as I look at her lovingly.

"And I would like to redeem what you lost during the first time we're there. I'll make sure you happy and enjoy your honeymoon like you supposed to be in the first place." I said with the tone of guilt to her.

Nea cupped my face and said, "No need to feel guilty, if those things don't happen in the first place, we wouldn't be happy like we're now."

I nodded and smiled to her magical words and then I lean closer as I make a contact with her lips as we both are drowning in our loving and slow kisses to each other.

I love you with all my heart Nea Aryn Clark.

-----