Chapter 57.

Home Sweet Home

[Adam POV]

"Baby, wake up. We've arrived." I stroke Nea's face slowly and she opens her eyes tiredly.

"We've arrived? How long did I sleep?" Nea sits up straight while looking around and I just smile softly.

"About half of the journey," I reply and she looks apologetically at me.

"No need to be sorry, you're tired. It's my fault too." I look at Nea who's now blushing red and she avoids my eye contact.

"Let's go." I grab her hand and we both exit the plane.

We walk out after taking our luggage and we're surprised to see a big placard saying 'Welcome home, old honeymooners' and the one that holds it are the stupid bachelor boys and my sister.

"You guys are unbelievable." I shake my head as I stop in front of them and they are all smiling while looking at both of us.

"Welcome back sis!" Sara hugged Nea tightly while the boys take our luggage and we are all heading towards the parking lot.

"I can't believe you extend your trip to a week instead of 4 days," Noah whines while he put the luggage at the back of the car.

"Oh shut up Noah! If Adam hadn't, you wouldn't have met her." Lucas said as he sits on the driver's side.

Both I and Nea whipped our head to Noah and his face turns red and he smiles shyly. I look at William and he nodded, "He's found his other half."

Nea gasp as she put her hand on her mouth, "Oh my god! Congratulations Noah!" Nea hugged him and he replies, "Thank you Nea, but it's still early to say that because we've only just getting to know each other and I wanted to take it slow though."

I pat him on the shoulder, "I'm proud of you my brother." and Noah smiles sheepishly.

Lucas drives away from the airport as I ask about the business with the boys. While Nea just silently playing with her phone and she smiles, "My family asks us to have dinner with them tomorrow." I nodded, "Okay."

-----

Nea and I plop on the bed as soon as we are in our room, "Home sweet home." I said and Nea snuggles closer to me, "You're my home." I kiss her head in reply and continue cuddling with her even more.

"Oh god! Close the door, will you." Sara put her hand on her chest and I just said, "What is it, Sara?"

"We're all going to Sam's in 10, want to come? There's nothing for dinner, though, Mum and Dad are away for a week."

I look at Nea and she nodded, "Okay then." I reply and Sara smiles as she closes the door, "I'll give you guys another 10 minutes, make it worth." I throw the cushion at her, but it missed and hit the door instead while Nea just laughs at it.

5 minutes later, both Nea and I walk downstairs and found the boys and Sara are waiting in the living room. I heard a grunt from them and then William suddenly held a hand out to Lucas, Noah, and Sara as they give him 10 dollars.

"What are you guys betting for?" Nea asks and I could've guessed what is the bet for.

"How long did it take for you guys to finish and get down from your room.." Lucas said as he smiles sheepishly and I heard Nea chuckles, "Nice one Will!" Will wink at Nea and we're all heading out to Sam's. 

As we walk inside of the restaurant Bella comes into view and hugged Nea while Sam just smiles softly. We all walk to our usual spot and Sam takes our order as Bella sits next to Nea and they both converse with each other.

"When will Alex and Leia come back?" I sip on my drink while looking at the others.

"Their flight is tonight and they will probably arrive tomorrow," Sara replies and I nodded. We all dig in as soon as our food arrived and Bella reminds both Nea and me about tomorrow's dinner before she walks away from our table.

-----

Dinner at the Lee's always feels great like how my family is. Now the Lee's has another addition to the family, Sam, since he's now officially engaged to Bella. 

I can't believe that the girl Sam has been waiting for his entire life is Bella, Bella Arianna Lee. I heard about it from Nea yesterday after we're back from dinner at Sam's. That is what both of them are talking about before the food arrives.

The doorbell rang and I was about to go an open it when Fay suddenly yells, "I'll do it! I'll do it!" She runs downstairs fast and I stop to look at her. She's wearing a white sundress with a small flower pattern that is only a bit above her knee. Fay, Faith Ariele Lee is going with a bit of feminine look as she combs her hair down with her hand and she looks at me.

"Do I look hideous?" 

"No! You look girly, beautiful girly."

"Oh shut it, Adam. You're going to make fun of me." I smile and I gesture to the door, "Shouldn't you open it?"

"Oh crap, I forgot!" Fay quickly open the door and there a boy standing while holding a bouquet of flowers. He's about 5'8 and he has dark brown hair with dark brown eyes.

"Hey, Faith!" He pronounces her real name as he smiles and walks inside and he locked eyes with me.

"Hi! I'm Adam, Fay's brother-in-law, and you are?" I held a hand out and the boy takes it as he shakes my hand and smiles.

"I'm Tom, Tom Holland. Faith's Classmates and.." He looks at Fay when Sam emerges next to me looking at him like how I did.

I can say we both look intimidating and I can see Tom is swallowing his fear. Suddenly Fay said, "He's my boyfriend, stop scaring him." Fay dragged him towards the dining room and we both just shake our head slowly.

We had our dinner like usual, talking about anything and we also got to know Tom better, and I dare say he's a good kid, nerd, and a nice kid. Bella and Sam planned to get married by the end of the year and they started telling us the planned over the dinner.

I look at Nea who's listening to Bella attentively as she smiles, and I grab her hand under the table. That makes her turn to look at me and I just smile as I lean in to kiss her cheek. I can hear Fay whines about PDA, cringe and all others, but I and Nea couldn't even bother as she leans in to give me a peck on my lips and that definitely makes me smile widely.

-----