Chapter 50.

Normalcy

Nea wakes up in Adam's arms, her eyes flutter as she can feel Adam's hot breath on her face as he's so close to her. Her heart is beating faster by the minute when Adam moves closer to her, and her eyes widen.

Adam's eyes open and he looked at her blue eyes, which he can see clearly as their faces are inches apart. Nea tries to pull away, but Adam pulls her back in and closer to him, making their chest touch each other. Adam smiles as he put his forehead on hers, and Nea gulps down air as she became nervous.

"Your heart recognizes its owner. Good Morning, baby wifey." Adam kisses her cheek in one quick motion making her face turn red. Nea is still in a daze and Adam chuckles.

"You're not going to wish me good morning?"

"No..Yes... I mean.. Good Morning b..Adam." Nea stutters and once again Adam giggles, but then he smiles softly. Nea relaxes after that and smile, "Can you please let me go?"

"No. I won't. I don't want to." Adam shakes his head and Nea laugh.

"I need to get ready for my classes, Adam," Nea replies and she smiles.

"Can't you skip it for the day? I don't think I can get enough of you yet." Adam pouts, still not releasing his hold on her.

"No, I can't. I just got back, I got a lot of things to be done, and to be settled." Nea says as she pulls herself forward and pecks Adam's lip in one quick motion. Adam loosened his grip as he's surprised and that makes Nea get away from Adam's and get inside of the bathroom.

"Hey! That's cheating!" Adam yells when he's regained his composure and Nea laugh from inside of the bathroom.

Adam knocked on the bathroom door and Nea opens it slightly showing her head, "Yes, do you need anything?"

"Can I shower with you?" Nea eyes widen and her face turns red again as she quickly closes the door and locked it. "No!"

Adam chuckles, "One fine day baby!" 

Adam gets out of the room after he heard the sounds of showering and go straight to the kitchen, as he's preparing breakfast for Nea. Lucas comes in a minute later as he sits on the stool of the kitchen island. 

"Where's Nea?" Lucas asks as he yawns and looks around.

"Showering. She's got classes today. You guys are going back today is it?" Adam asks as he's busy making scrambled eggs.

"Yeah, Alex, Noah and I will be going back today, and you are going to stay, is it?" Lucas tilts his head to make eye contact with Adam and he nods. 

"We thought so."

"Willliam?" Adam asks when he puts the scrambled egg and toast on the plate and continues making tea for Nea.

"He said he's staying with you. But, in reality, it's for his own love life." Lucas scoffs and Adam laughs a bit, as he gives Lucas a coffee.

"Did Sara knew about Nea?" Adam leans on the kitchen island while waiting for Lucas to answer as he's sipping his coffee.

Lucas nodded, "I told her last night and I believe, Lei also knew it since Alex was on the phone with her last night."

Adam nods and Lucas smiles, "Relax they are all delighted, for you and Nea. From now on, just focus on both of your happiness."

Adam smiles and he pats Lucas shoulder a few times. Nea suddenly yells for Adam and he struts towards his room. Upon getting in, his eyes raked Nea's figure as she's only wearing her towel and her damp hair.