Chapter 21.

Home Visit

[Adam's POV]

"Thank you so so so much!" Nea plants a kiss on my cheek and then she went upstairs excitedly. My hand quickly went up to my cheek that was kissed, flustered.

Shit! I didn't prepare for this. Although it does feels good.

Unconsciously, I smile widely. I even forgot that Mum is sitting across me, smiling while drinking her morning coffee. I meet Mum's eyes when I try to reach out for another toast, she's still smiling. I blink my eyes instantly, trying to recollect my thoughts.

God forbid, how the heck did I forgot that Mum is still here?

"Ohh hey Mum, You're still here?"

"Mhmm.," Mum answers teasingly. I scratch the back of my head, a habit of mine whenever I'm nervous.

"Oh god mum, stop teasing me." I tore off from her stare and Mum laughs hard.

"I'm sorry honey, you guys are soo cute! I can't believe it." Mum dramatically wipes her invincible tears.

I shake my head slowly, amuse at mum's reaction. Sara comes in a bit later while pointing upstairs.

"Nea's being ecstatic upstairs, did someone give her chocolates?"

Here comes Sara's sarcasm.

"Your brother makes her happy, he even got a present from her."

"Ohh, cut it out, mum!" I groan in protest.

"How and what?" Sara excitedly asks as she jumps to sit next to me. I give a stare at mum so that she won't spill anything, but she never listens.

"He said both of them are going to her house and she kiss him!"

Now both of them are screaming excitedly as I cover my ears with my hand. Dad comes in quickly when he heard the screaming. I wonder how loud they both were.

"Jeez, it's only a peck and at my cheek. No need to fuss over it."

Although deep down, my heart race faster whenever I think about it.

Both Mum and Sara stop screaming and stare at me sternly. Sara crossed her arms as she faces me.

"You know you should be grateful for that, considering how fucked up you were before, ermmm to her?" Sara give me an eye.

I turn around quickly and hop off to walk out of the kitchen "I know."

I turn around to look at my family as I was about to climb upstairs. They are all talking happily, probably telling dad about what happened. I'm just glad to have them as my family, they are so warm and they know when to knock me out in the gutter whenever I made a mistake.

-----

I stop in front of my room, our room. I put my hand on my chest, trying to calm my heart down. I knock twice before I enter the room and I find Nea's singing happily on the bed, playing with her phone. She probably informs her family about us, coming over in a bit.

"Hey!" I say as I take a seat in front of her. She replies excitedly meeting my eyes for a second "Heyy!"

She's way above the cloud.

I smile while looking at her. She hums to the song that I vaguely hear from her earphones. I take her right earphone smoothly, making her flustered to my touch. Her blue eyes widen, staring at me as I put the earphone in my ear so that I could listen to the song.