Chapter 36.

Adam and Nea are placed in the same room, all of the boys, Sara and Leia are waiting for them to wake up for hours already. Sara currently fell asleep on the couch as her head is pillowed with  Lucas's shoulder while Leia is checking Nea's and Adam's condition carefully. Mr. and Mrs. Clark are on their way after being told what happened two hours ago.

"How the hell did this happened today?" Noah sighs as he leans on the wall near the window.

Alex, who's sitting on a single couch says, "Adam and I are in the room on the second floor when that bit** Sharlene came." Leia's eyes widen at Alex because he's not the one to use those words easily if he did it must make him really angry to say that. Leia goes and sits on the arm of the couch, leaning to Alex as she rubs his back, calming him down.

"She throws herself at Adam in a matter of seconds and to make it worse Nea saw it from the pool." Alex sighs as he lays his forehead on Leia's lap.

"WHAT? That bit** must have seen Nea's looking so she did that!" Noah says loudly, but the nurse came in to ask them to keep it low and Noah apologizes before the nurse closes the door.

William comes through the door after he sends Lizzy and Kris back to Sara's apartment. "Still not awake?" Will asks as he sits on the chair next to Nea's bed. All of them shake their heads slowly.

The door burst open again as Mr. and Mrs. Clark comes in, "Where're my babies?" Mrs. Clark rushed to the space between Nea's and Adam's bed as she sighs, "How did this happen?"

After many explanations from the boys, Sara and Leia, Mrs. Clark strides away to find the doctor for another explanation. Mr. Clark stroke Adam's cheek, "I'm glad both of them are okay. Adam's probably exhausted and stressed for him to collapse, he rarely falls sick."

"Well, yeah, a lot happened. His business, studies, and relationship. He must've been under a lot of pressure dad." Sara says as she stands at the end of the bed looking at both of them.

"Well, I've had my time with your mum. I can only say whenever we're in a fight all hell broke loose." Mr. Clark says in between his laugh and all of them giggle along.

-----

Adam wakes up at 5 in the morning and he jumps up to find all of the boys, Sara and Leia are sleeping soundly on the couch in the room. They are all squished together and Adam smiles softly. He turns around and sees Nea on the bed next to him. He quickly climbs down and stands next to her bed as he caresses her cheek. His cold hand awake Nea as her eyes flutters slowly to open and Adam leans down to her face and speak slowly not to wake the others.

"Hey, baby. How are you feeling?" Adam voice cracks as he looks into Nea's eyes.

Nea smiles weakly, "Never better."

"You scared me to death, you know. How cruel can you be baby wifey?" Adam tears escape his eyes and Nea swipe it with her thumb slowly.

"I don't think I can live without you Nea. I.. I." Adam's voice cracking and his tears became heavy. Nea slips her hand to Adam's back and pulls him lying next to her. She hugs him tightly as he sobs silently in her embrace.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry for making you worry about me. I don't think I can live without you either." Nea pats Adam slowly at the back.

Adam's hand snakes under her body and hugs her tightly this time. He pulls her down so her face is aligned with his face. His face turns puffy and his eye bag is big and that makes Nea laugh, but she touches Adam face with his finger slowly, tracing his face as if painting it in her mind.

"I know you saw me and Sharlene," Adam says slowly and Nea's fingers stopped as she looks at Adam in the eye. "Nothing happened, I can ask Alex vouch for that because he's also there in the room. He pushes that bit** away in time." 

Nea smiles softly, "I believe you." Adam's breath hitched to her words and he leans his forehead to hers. Their eyes flicker at each other as Adam leans closer and within seconds their lips touch each other. 

Adam's started slowly and after a few seconds, his kiss turns a bit wild as he bit her bottom lips slowly and then the sound of the door opened stops both of them and the guest, Mr. and Mrs. Clark. All of their eyes widen and Mrs. Clark says, "Oh my god, I'm sorry to interrupt. Let's take a stroll for while honey." Mrs. Clark tugs Mr. Clark's hand.

"Just come inside mum!" Adam yells in between his laugh, Nea is hiding her red face with her arms.

"Mum you come in at the wrong time! We've been waiting for this for like a decade!" Sara's voice surprises-both Adam and Nea making their mouth agape. To make it worse, all of them are awake and grinning at both of them. 

"You, you guys are awake?? Since when?" Adam's voice turns high pitched.

"Owh from the very beginning Mr. and Mrs. Clark." Noah teases them and Nea quickly hides her whole face by crashing into Adam's chest and he hugs her tighter.

"For god's sake, stop grinning and smiling at us!" Adam hides his face with a pillow after that making all of them erupt in laughter.

-----

Both of them left the hospital in the evening because there's no serious injury. They are prescribed with medicine and Nea's stayed in Adam's apartment for the day. Mr. and Mrs. Clark wave them goodbye and ask them to take care of themselves till the Spring break, which is in March.

Since that day at the party, all of them have not been going to any party again. Sharlene has kept her distance from Adam and Nea. Alex had said something to her that night, but Adam doesn't want to know it as long as she leaves him alone. The rest of the week went by quickly and before they know it, it's Spring Break and they all leave the University to their hometown.

-----