Chapter 54.

Jitters

The next coming days, all they both do is spending quality time together. Whenever Nea has classes, Adam will accompany her in Boston and they will go back home together on the weekend. 

Alex and Leia are busy planning for their upcoming wedding, which is a month away. Leia already picked her bridesmaids and they are Nea, Sara, Kris, Bella, and Fay. While Alex's Groomsmen are Adam, Noah, William, Lucas, and Sam.

The girls are now at one of the wedding boutiques in the town boutique to choose Leia's bridal dress and the bridesmaid dresses. 

"I don't think there's a thing that I like here.." Leia mumbles as she scans the dresses.

"Seriously Lei?? This is the 3rd boutique and please do pick one. I'm, No, We're getting exhausted." Sara plops on the sofa in the middle of the room along with Kris, Bella, and Fay.

Nea walks over to Leia who's sighing, but still checking the dresses, "Hey, what are you thinking?"

Leia looks at Nea, "How did you get over your jitters?"

"I didn't. Especially when I think about my anonymous husband to be. At least, you've known Alex, you should be a little bit relax Lei." Nea smiles softly as Leia looks a bit unsure.

"That's just it. You do know, Alex the one that comes up to me first is it? I'm not the one who falls for him first. I know it may sound like an excuse, but what if Alex is not in his right mind at that moment? What if later he realizes that he makes a mistake? What if.." Leia starts to blabbers non stop and Nea hugs her suddenly making Leia stops rambling.

"No, this is only your jitters. Where is the confident and Alpha Leia that I know?" Nea said and Leia let out a scoff but she smiles. Nea pulls away and looks at Leia straight in the eye.

"I've been looking at both of you since the day I married Adam and I can see how deeply Alex falls for you and don't bother denying, but you are deeply falling in love with him too, Isn't right Lei?"

Leia looks away and Nea puts her hands on Leia's shoulders, "Everything's going to be fine. Both you and Alex will figure this out. I believe both of you will figure it out and live happily together." Leia smiles as her unshed tears making her eyes sparkle.

"Hey Lei, how about this one?" Sara pulls the dress out and all of us are smiling widely to the beautiful dress, it is a Sophia Tolli wedding dress, Y11948 McKenna and it's a beauty.

"Yes! That's the one! Thanks, Sara!" Leia jumps in excitement as she takes the dress to try it on. All of them are smiling and waiting on the couch as Leia emerges from behind the curtain. She poses a little bit and all of them are showing a thumbs up.

"So?" Nea and the girls are looking expectantly at Leia as she shrugs, but a few seconds later she grins widely, "Yep! This is it!" All of them smile and sigh while Leia goes back behind the curtains. 

"Finally! I'm hungry." Fay whines and all of them nodded.

-----

The boys are currently hanging out at Sam's while waiting for the girls to appear. Adam can't take his eyes off from Alex, who's fidgeting and fiddling with his phone. Adam sighs as he pulls the phone away from Alex and he looks at him in surprise. Adam signals so that Alex follows him outside and the boys just look at them as they both walk away.

As soon as they both are outside Adam asks, "What's wrong?"

Alex kept silence and Adam turns around as he leans on the lamp post, "You know I can read you, Alex."

"It's...It's wedding jitters." Alex said and he expects Adam to burst out laughing, but he didn't and he just smiles.

"So, are you regretting?" Adam looks at Alex, who's surprised by his question.

"No! How could you.." Adam cuts him off, "Then?"

"I'm just nervous, I don't regret to propose to Lei. I love her with all of me since the day I met her." Alex mumbles and this time Adam burst out laughing.

"Seriously? From the first time you saw her, do you mean when we're 10 years old??" Adam asks in disbelief. Alex nodded and Adam continues to laugh out loud.

"Damn, here I thought you're crazy for falling for our Alpha Female, but you're crazier for having the love at first sight to Leia, The mighty Leia Christine Clark." Adam stops laughing but is now smiling as he punches Alex on the shoulder.

"But, I'm glad it's you who's she going to get married. I've known you for my whole life and she's my family, both of you are important to me. So, I'll always pray for your happiness." Alex smiles at Adam's word.

 "Same here, I'll always pray for you and Nea's happiness, and please do make us uncle and aunty in the near future." Adam chokes at Alex's word and Alex just smiles as Adam rolls his eye.

Alex suddenly smiles, "There they are."

Adam whipped to the right and his eyes found Nea who's smiling widely at him. Leia runs to Alex's arms as he wrapped her in a tight hug. Sara, Fay, and Bella just walk inside without giving them any attention while Nea is walking straight into Adam's arm as they hug each other. Alex pats Adam to signal that both of them are going inside leaving Adam and Nea outside.

"How's your day?" Adam lowers his hand to Nea's waist as he pulls away not breaking the hug.

"Good, we're having a great girls' day out. How about you? Having fun?" Nea put her hands on Adam's shoulder and locks it behind Adam's neck.

"Not really, I miss you, tremendously." Nea chuckles as her face turns red.

"I miss you too...baby hubby." Adam's eyes widen and he grins widely.

"I love that nickname, and I love you." Adam leans in closer to Nea's face as she replies, "I love you too." Their face is now a few inches as they can feel hot breath on each other skin and lips almost crashing.

"OMG!" Both of them turn to the voice and there are Sara and Lucas standing at the door, "We're about to order and please don't do any PDA here, god grief." 

Lucas pulls Sara away as he said and winked at both of them, "Let's give them a few seconds."

Nea chuckles as she hides her face in Adam's chest while Adam holds his laugh, "We're always disturbed, I need to take you somewhere far, away from them so that no one could disturb us."

"Where to?" Nea asks as she looks at Adam and he just smiles mischievously, "You'll see, but not now, If we disappear before the wedding, Leia will kill us."

Nea nodded as she look at Adam's face and he asks "Do you trust me?"

"I do." Nea answers quickly as she smiles widely and Adam kisses her forehead in return, "Now let's go inside before the girls turn into a hungry monster." Nea chuckles as they both walk hand in hand.

-----