1.

your pov at 4:30 am
renjun woke me up because we had to go to the airport in 2 hours. "wake up leah!" he yelled at me. i woke up inmediatley. "why do you have to scream at me?!" i screamed back at him. "because you have 2 hours to get ready, stupid!" he said and i walked slowly to the shower, just to annoy him. "why are you taking so long?!" he yelled again and he pushed me into the bathroom.

after 10 minutes i was done with showering. i got dressed and did my hair.
it looked like this:

and i put my hair up into a ponytail

and i put my hair up into a ponytail. after that, i packed my suitcase and i went to the living room downstairs.

renjun pov
mom said that i had to wake up leah, so i did. "wake up leah!" i yelled. she woke up and said: "why do you have to yell at me?!" "because you have 2 hours to get ready, stupid!" i said and she stood up, and walked slowly to the bathroom. "why are you taking so long?!" i yelled and i pushed her into the bathroom. after I did that, i walked downstairs and i sat down. i decided to ask my best friend, jeno, if he could facetime. fortunately, he could. so i called him.

your pov
when I walked down the stairs, i greeted my mom by an kiss, and i went to renjun who was clearly calling with jeno. "jeno-ah annyeong."i said to Jeno. "leah-ssi, annyeong!" jeno anwsered. "renjun and leah, we need to go! say bye to jeno." my mom packed the last things up and walked to the door. "okay mom!" renjun said. "what did she say?" jeno asked. he didn't know because she said it in chinese. "we have to go, jeno." i said to him. "oh okay, call me when you get there!" jeno said strict. "we will!" i said and jeno hung up.

time skip at 6 am, your pov
we got to the airport and we were waiting until the flight attendant gave us permission to board the plane. when we got permission, we walked up the stairs and went inside the plane.

we walked slowly to our places and once we got there, we all sat down. renjun was in the middle, my mom was next to the aisle and i was sitting next to the window. i inmediately fell asleep and i stayed asleep the whole flight.