18.

Your POV at 6:30 AM
My alarm woke me up, so i went to shower and change clothes. When i finished showering, i changed clothes. Renjun and i decided to dress in the same clothes again, so i dressed up in this:

 Renjun and i decided to dress in the same clothes again, so i dressed up in this:

And i went downstairs to eat something.

Renjun POV
When i woke up, i decided to take a shower. After that, i went to change into the clothes Leah and i decided to wear. After that, i went downstairs.

Donghyuck POV
I woke up, and i went to the bathroom to shower. After that, i decided to wake up Baekhyun to help me with my clothes. That kid is going to be an real stylist, i'll tell you that. "Good morning Baekhyunnie~!" I beamed at him and he slowly woke up. His hair was all messy and cute. "Good morning." He said, rubbing his eyes while pouting. "You need to get ready for school." I said and he yawned. "I don't want to.." he said and he layed back in his bed.

"You can help me with my clothes."

"Really?!" He sat back up. I nodded and Baekhyun ran to my closet to choose my outfit.

"You need to look perfect!" He said and he looked through my closet. "Why do i have to look perfect?"

"For noona."

"Who is noona?"

"Lele."

When Baekhyun said that, i froze on the spot. "I know you like her, so you need to look perfect." Baekhyun plainly said while his back was facing me. "You are a very smart boy, Baekhyunnie~!" I said and i back hugged him. "Here! Put this on." Baekhyun demanded and he shoved some clothes in my arms. Then he walked out the room.

After changing, i looked like this:

And i went to Baekhyun. "Yaaaaaaah! I'm so proud of myself." He said and he gave himself a pat on the shoulder. I picked him up and i walked to the kitchen. "What do you want to eat, Baekhyunnie?" I asked. "I want a.. sandwich please~!" He said and he sat down. "Okay~! I'll make two sandwiches then." I said and i started making sandwiches for us two. "Make one for lele noona and Renjun hyung too please! They will like it." Baekhyun begged and he looked at me. I can't stand those eyes. "Fine, i will!" I said and i made two extra ones.

After eating our sandwiches, Baekhyun and i both walked to my car. We stepped in and i drove to Baekhyun's school.

"We're here Baekhyunnie~!" I said and we stepped out of the car. "See you later!" he said and he hugged me. "Bye bye~!" I said and Baekhyun ran to his friends. Then i saw a little girl walk up to him. She waved at him and Baekhyun blushed a bit. I smiled and i walked to my car again. Then i drove off to the SM building to practice.

Your POV
Once Renjun and i finished eating, we both said goodbye to mom and we walked to my car.