20.

Your POV
We all sat down at a table and started to eat. We were eating calmly, when suddenly a boy with blue hair walked over to our table. "I-is there a Leah at this table?" He asked and i raised my hand. "Can you please come with me to our table? It's about Haechan hyung." He said and i got confused for a second. Then I remembered that Haechan and Donghyuck are the same person. So i nodded and followed him.

He lead me to a table with 4 other boys. I slowly sat down and a boy spoke up. "So, you're friends with Donghyuck right?" He asked and i nodded. "But why did you bring me here?" I asked still confused. "Becuase Haechan hyung told us to talk to you. He told us your name and he showed us how you look like." An other boy said and i furrowed my eyebrows. "Talk about what?" I asked and all of them sighed. "Look, you know about Donghyuck being an idol right?" One of them asked. I slowly nodded my head. "Well, we are his band mates." He said. "I'm Mark by the way." The boy with plain black hair said.

{face claim: NCT' Mark}

Name: Mark Lee
Age: 19 years
Nationality: Korean/Canadian
Bonus: doesn't like much skinship, is very lovely and caring, can seem cold at the beginning, but has a cute and loving heart, talks english with Leah ( she's half Australian remember? ;) )

"I'm Jaemin aka nana, nice to meet Donghyuck's future girlfriend~" The boy with pink-ish hair said and he laughed. I knew i was getting red, but I ignored it and laughed along.

 I knew i was getting red, but I ignored it and laughed along

{face claim: NCT' Jaemin}

Name: Na Jaemin
Age: 18 years
Nationality: Korean
Bonus: someone you can always laugh with, loves to kiss and hug people, has the kindest heart in the world, has a pretty low voice, but it gets higher when he's yelling, screaming or laughing

"Hi i'm Jisung aka the maknae, nice to meet you~!" The boy who brought me to this table said.

Name: Park JisungAge: 16 yearsNationality: Korean Bonus: breaks everything he touches, is quite tall for his age, calls Leah 'noona', also has a warm heart, has very big hands, talks very soft when he's talking to a stranger, but is very fucking l...

Name: Park Jisung
Age: 16 years
Nationality: Korean
Bonus: breaks everything he touches, is quite tall for his age, calls Leah 'noona', also has a warm heart, has very big hands, talks very soft when he's talking to a stranger, but is very fucking loud with his friends

"I'm Chenle aka the dolphin, it's nice to meet you~!" The boy with blonde brown-ish hair said and he held out his hand. I immediately knew what he was trying to do.

This handshake is very popular nowadays, so almost everyone knows how to do this

This handshake is very popular nowadays, so almost everyone knows how to do this. "I like you already~!" I said and i gave him a high five.

 "I like you already~!" I said and i gave him a high five

{face claim: NCT' Chenle}

Name: Zhong Chenle
Age: 16 years
Nationality: Chinese
Bonus: laughs like an dolphin, is very sensitive to tickling, talks Chinese with you, always bubbly and smiling, is very sensitive so he cries easily, is the purest thing in the world

"Well.. i should introduce myself as well." I said and i spoke up again. "My name is Huang Leah, i'm 18 years old and i'm half Chinese half Australian." I said and i heard Jisung and Chenle sigh. "Why is everyone always older than us?" Jisung asked sadly and i chuckled. "It's okay, you'll find someone your age one day." I said and Jaemin and Mark began to laugh, while Chenle and Jisung were still down.

"Am i allowed to bring my brother to this table?" I asked and everyone nodded, so i went to Renjun and the rest. "I'm going to steal Renjun from you for a minute okay?" I asked to Heejin, who was pretty shook. "A-ah y-yeah okay." She said while getting red. I just winked at her and i took Renjun with me to the table with the boys.

"Well here he is." I said and i sat down. "These are Donghyuck's band mates." I explained to Renjun and he sat down "Hello i'm Huang Renjun, i'm 18 years old and i'm half Chinese and half Australian." He said and smiled. The others introduced themselves and and Mark spoke up. "We almost forgot to tell you where Donghyuck went." He said chuckling. "I'll tell you the story." Jaemin said and Renjun and i listened.

"So.. everyone was practicing a dance we all had to do together at the SM building. We were practicing it, when Donghyuck started to feel a pain in his foot, but he kept on practicing. Later on, the pain started to feel worse, so we brought him to the hospital. Turns out, he has a broken foot, so he's on hiatus for a month." Jaemin said. "He's now at the hospital, and he told us to talk to you and Renjun and tell them to visit him today." Chenle said and i nodded. "We can do that." Renjun said and the bell rang. It was time to go home and get ready for our audition later. The boys all gave me their phone number and we all scattered to our own places.