25.

Your POV
I woke up and got ready for school. I have dance class today so i'm very excited. I've always loved dancing and my dance teacher Ten made me love it even more because of his passion for dancing. I've heard that he's also good at singing but i don't know if that's a rumour or not.

I changed into this;

And waited downstairs for Renjun

Renjun POV
I woke up and changed into this;

After changing i walked downstairs to see Leah eating something

After changing i walked downstairs to see Leah eating something. I sat down and joined her. After joining her, our mom came to us and also sat down. "And, how's it like being an idol?" She asked us while smiling. "It's nice." Leah said and she smiled. I nodded in agreement.

Donghyuck POV
I woke up and changed clothes before waking up Baekhyun.

Donghyuck POVI woke up and changed clothes before waking up Baekhyun

I walked to his room and opened the door. "Goodmorning Baekhyunnie~ are you ready for school?" I asked and i saw him slowly wake up. "Yes i'm ready.." he said sleepy and he rubbed his eyes. He said and i smiled. After that, i dressed him up and i made something to eat for him and myself.

When we were done eating, i took Baekhyun to my car and i drove to his school. My foot is still recovering, but now i can do normal things like walk and drive because my foot is way better than before. When i arrived at Baekhyun's school, i dropped him off and i drove away to my own school.

Your POV
After we were done eating, we said goodbye to our mom and we walked to my car. We both stepped in and i drove off to our school. "Oh, and Donghyuck's coming back to school." I said. "That's nice." Renjun said while i was at the parking lot. Once i've parked the car, we both stepped out and we walked inside.

After walking inside, we saw all of the others like Mark, Jaemin etc talking to eachother. Renjun and i walked up to them and said hello. Jaemin smiled when he saw me and Renjun and he hugged us both. Then, i saw Seulgi and Heejin coming up to us. I hugged them aswell. Then, the bell rang and we all went to class.

I sat down with Renjun and Heejin beside me. After settling down, Jungwoo started to talk. "Okay class, nice seeing you all again. Grab your books and open them on page 248." He said and the class begun.

After a while the class ended and we all walked to our dance class. When we arrived, i changed clothes
and walked inside the dance practice room. When everyone was ready, Ten arrived. "Hi everyone~! I'm going to take it easy on you all, so you can do of practice what you want, except for Leah and Renjun. Can you two come with me for a second?" He asked and we both nodded.

He brought us to a separate practise room and he told us to sit down on a couch that was placed in the room. "The reason that i brought you here is, i wanted to ask you two if you maybe wanted to choreograph a dance together with me if you like." Ten asked and Renjun and I both smiled. "It would be an honor to dance with you." Renjun said and i nodded. Ten smiled and nodded. "Let's begin then. I've already chosen a song that we can use, i'm going to play it and i want your opinion." He said and he played the song. (The song us called Coco Chanel by Niki Minaj and Foxy Brown)

When Renjun and i both agreed to the song, we started to come up with an dance. It's very nice working with Ten, because he's always very relaxed, open, and he speaks English so if i don't know how to say or explain something in Korean, i can explain it to him in English. We were practicing when the bell rang. We said goodbye to Ten and we left the practice room.

We both walked to my car and stepped in. I started the engine and i drove to our home.