22.

(^A/n i'm soft uwu^)
Your POV
When I turned around, i saw our dad standing there and i started to tear up. I slowly walked up to him and hugged him tightly. When i let go of him, i looked at him and i could see he was now crying as well. After letting him go, he hugged Renjun and we all sat down to talk to eachother after like 15 years.

"Where do you guys go to school?" Our dad asked. "We go to school at The Global Cyber University Of Korea." I said and our dad nodded.
While talking to our dad, my phone went off. When i looked at my phone, i saw that Donghyuck was trying to facetime me, so I accepted the call. "Hello~?" I asked and donghyuck's face popped op the screen. "Anyeong~" He said and he smiled. He wasn't home. "Where are you?" I asked. "I'm at the hospital. You talked with my friends right?" He asked and i nodded. "Did they tell you about my broken foot?" He asked and i nodded again. "Renjun and i are with our dad. Do you want to see him?" I asked and Donghyuck looked flustered, but nodded. I gave the phone to my dad and he took it from me. "Hello." I heard Donghyuck say politely.

My dad and Donghyuck talked for a while, when my dad gave me my phone back. I talked to Donghyuck when he told me that he had to go. We said bye to eachother and Donghyuck ended the call.

Renjun and i continued to catch up with our dad. And 2 hours later he told us that he has to go. "I have another surprise for you two..i just moved in a new house and it's just 5 minutes away from here~!" He said and we smiled brightly. Then we said our goodbyes and our dad left.

Dad also gave us his number so we could talk to him. I walked to the bathroom to take a shower. After my shower I changed onto this:

 After my shower I changed onto this:

And sat down on my bed with my phone. I unlocked my phone and went to my messages. '1000+ messages from 'help me' it said and i began to smile. I looked at all the messages and most of them were like those little fight about nothing. I just typed 'hola' and i put my phone down. I walked downstairs to eat.

A couple minutes later, i walked back upstairs and grabbed my phone. I unlocked it and smiled even brighter.

-help me-

You: hola

lele: omg its leah

lele: hii (* ^ ω ^)

nana has sent a gif