17.

A/N: go stream NCT 127' new album! You can check out the song 'Simon Says' up here!☝🏼 go support our kings💚

Renjun POV
I decided to call Jeno and tell him the big news. He immediately picked up and i saw his typical eye smile. "Jeno-ah anyeong~!" I said happily. "Renjun-ssi anyeong~! Why did you call me?" I heard Jeno asking a question. "Well.. i wanted to tell you that Leah and i are auditioning for SM!" I said happily and Jeno's mouth fell open. "Really?! When are you going to SM?" He asked. "Tomorrow." I said and Jeno's eyes grew even bigger. "I'm going tomorrow too!" He exlaimed. "Wait are you auditioning too?!" I asked in disbelief. Jeno nodded exited. "We'll get to see eachother tomorrow!" Jeno said happily. Then my mom walked in my room.

"Hello Jeno-ssi~!" Mom said. "Hello Mrs Huang~!" Jeno said happily. "Mom, Leah and I are auditioning for SM tomorrow right?" I asked and mom nodded. "Well.."

"Jeno is auditioning for SM tomorrow aswell."

"Really?! Then maybe you'll be transfered into the same group!" Mom said happily. "Well, i need to go now , because my mom is asking me to take care of Hyunjae." Jeno said and i nodded. Hyunjae is Jeno's 4 year old sister. "See you tomorrow then!" Jeno said and he waved at me. I did the same and Jeno hung up. I stood up and i went to Leah's room to talk about tomorrow.

Your POV
I was scrolling through Youtube, when one video caught my eye. "Simon Says? It's NCT, so imma click on it." I said and i clicked on the video. "The choreography is pretty good." I said while watching the video.

When the video ended, i decided to search the song up on spotify, so i can add it to my playlist. "I want to know their names aswell." I said and i searched up 'NCT names' and i soon found a website that had all their information. "One guy looked alot like Donghyuck if i do say so myself." I was talking to myself and scrolling through the webpage. Then i stumbled upon a guy named 'Haechan'.

Stage name: Haechan
Real name: Lee Donghyuck
Siblings: 4 year old brother (lee baekhyun), twin sister (lee riley), older sister (lee rose), younger sister (lee yoojung), 2 year old brother (lee benjamin)
Studies/studied at: seoul national university
Sub units: dream & 127

Stage name: HaechanReal name: Lee DonghyuckSiblings: 4 year old brother (lee baekhyun), twin sister (lee riley), older sister (lee rose), younger sister (lee yoojung), 2 year old brother (lee benjamin)Studies/studied at: seoul national universityS...

"Damn, i was right all along."

"Okay... so now i know that Haechan and Donghyuck are the same person." I said to myself. "Renjun needs to know this."

I decided to text Renjun. But when i was about to send him a text, he came into my room and he was smiling like an idot. "What happend?" I asked curious. "Jeno is auditioning for SM tomorrow aswell." Renjun said happily and i automatically smiled along. "So maybe you two will be transfered to the same group!" I said and Renjun nodded. "What are we going to do there actually? We've prepared nothing." Renjun asked. "You'll sing, i'll rap. And we both need to dance something. So i'm going to dance LIE by Jimin, because i know that one well." I said and i let myself fall onto my bed. "I'll dance Boy Meets Evil by J-Hope then." Renjun said while clapping like a 5 year old.

"Wait, you said you're going to sing, but what are you going to sing then?" I asked confused. "Well. In honor of Baekhyun, i'm going to sing 'Beautiful'." Renjun said. "Okay. And Renjun.." I added.

"Hm?"

"Did you know that Donghyuck is part of NCT?"

"No. But that's awesome! He's part of SM too right?" Renjun asked and i nodded. "Then maybe you'll be transfered into NCT!" i said while clapping. "Well, let's go to sleep now, so we wake up energetic."*Energetic by Wanna One plays in the background I will miss you forever Wanna One _* Renjun said and i nodded. "Good night Injunnie~!" I said and i hugged him. "Good night~!"

After saying goodbye to Renjun, i crawled into my bed and i slowly drifted to sleep.

Donghyuck POV
I was playing Overwatch with Baekhyun beside me, and he was watching everything i do very precisely. After a while, Baekhyun asked me if he could try, so i gave the controller to him. And suprisingly enough, he was doing exactly what i was doing. "Yaah! You're so good Baekhyunnie~!" I said, still amazed. He still wanted some help with things, but most of the time, he would play by himself.

"Baekhyunnie is tired." Baekhyun said after playing. "I'll bring you to bed." I said and i lifted him up. He put his pajamas on and he layed down. His pajamas is a matching white t-shirt with cute little watermelons on it, with some white matching shorts. It looks very cute on him. "Goodnight Baekhyunnie~!" I said and i kissed his forehead. "Goodnight hyung." He said and i stood up. "Wait! Can you sing a song for me please?" Baekhyun asked shy and i almost cooed at him.

"Of course! Which song would you like me to sing for you?" I asked. "Universe!" He asked exited. "Which artist?" I asked. "EXO!" He said while clapping his hands. "Okay! But i will need to search up the lyrics." I said and i pulled out my phone. "I will sing the begin and the chourus okay?" I asked and Baekhyun nodded. "I'll begin now, so get ready." I said and Baekhyun nodded again. Then i started to sing.

When i finished singing, I heard Baekhyun clapping for me. "Thank you hyung~!" He said cutely and he hugged me. "Goodnight~!" I said and i turned the light off. "Goodnight hyung~!" Baekhyun said and i closed the door.

Then i went to my own room, got dressed into pajamas, and went to bed.