2.

a/n this is how renjun looks in this story☝🏼

renjun pov
i was listening music on the plane when i suddenly felt something heavy on my shoulder. when i looked down, i saw a sleepy leah slowly dozing off. i smiled seeing her. "she looks so cute when she's sleepy." i thought as i looked at her. "i'll leave her alone." i said softly. and i started my music again and i decided to read a book.

time skip~ at the hotel, 8 am, your pov
when we arrived in seoul, we called a taxi so he could pick us up and drive us to the hotel we're staying at. after 5 minutes the driver came to the airport and he drove us to the hotel.

at the hotel, we found our rooms, put all our luggage into our own rooms and we went downstairs to have breakfast. i ordered this:

it looked and tasted delicious

it looked and tasted delicious. "can i have some too?" renjun asked and i gave a piece to him. "wow, it's good.." renjun gasped lightly and asked mom if he could have some too. "sure honey." my mom said tired. i chuckled. my mom was totally done with us because we're always very agitated. "yaay!" renjun yelled out of happiness. "renjun!" my mom whispered. "oh, sorry." renjun said while hanging his head down low. i laughed very loud and renjun eventually laughed along with me. my mom just looked at us and smiled.

renjun pov
when we were done with laughing, our breakfast came. we all ate peacefully while we were talking to each other. 30 minutes later we were done with eating and we all went to our rooms. leah and i shared one room, and mom had a room next to ours.

when we entered the room, leah and i layed both down at the same time and we slept for about an hour. i don't mind sleeping with leah, because we always slept together when we were young. and i feel safe with her, maybe because she's older. when we were laying on the bed for a couple minutes, leah said my name.

"mh?"

she spread her arms, signaling me to come to her. so i rolled over to her and she hugged me while we both fell asleep.

a/n imagine being this close to your brother djkdhskfj i could never