11.

Donghyuck POV
"And? Is it good?" I asked and they all nodded wildly. "It's delicious!" Renjun said and i smiled. "I'm glad you like it!" I said happily.

When we all finished eating, we all went to my room to talk for a bit. We sat on my bed in a circle, and we asked questions to each other. "Have you ever had a girlfriend?" Renjun asked. "Nope." I said with a popping p. "And you?" I asked and Renjun shook his head. "Me neither." He said and he shrug his shoulders.

"Have you ever had a boyfriend?" I asked to Leah. "Actually, i have one now. And this is very coincidentally, but my boyfriend is Baekhyun from EXO." She said and Baekhyun widened his eyes. "Really?!" he asked and she nodded. "Yup."
"How does he look like right now?" I suddenly ask. When i asked that, she grabbed her phone and she searched up a photo in her gallery. When she found it, she showed us how he looks like.

 When she found it, she showed us how he looks like

"This is how he looks like right now." She said and Baekhyun went with his face closer to the screen. "He looks so cute!" He said and Leah laughed. "I took this photo for him, and I also produced one of his songs." She said and Baekhyun beamed. "That's so cool!" He said and Leah nodded. "I also took this picture." Leah said and she searched up a second photo.

" Leah said and she searched up a second photo

"Woooww.." Baekhyun was stunned. "You like him don't you?" Leah asked and Baekhyun nodded. "Do you like him?" Baekhyun asked. "Yeah, i like him a lot!" Leah said smiling.
"And since you're such a big fan, I can call him for you if you want." Leah said and Baekhyun' mouth fell open. "Really?!" Baekhyun asked and Leah nodded. "I'll call him for you." She said and she called him.

Your POV
Renjun had already left us three alone, to go and eat something. God that kid is always hungry. I was calling Baekhyun for Baekhyun. (I know it sounds weird, but you get the concept.) We were waiting, until Baekhyun finally picked up. (You were facetiming Baekhyun by the way)

"hello?" We heard from the phone, and Baekhyun' face showed up on the screen. "Hi Hyunnie~!" I yelled into the phone. Baekhyun painfully covered his ears. "I now officially have permanent ear damage." Baekhyun said and I laughed. "I want to introduce you to the cutest fan you'll ever see in your life!" I said and little Baekhyun beside me smiled. "I present to you...Baekhyun!" I said and little Baekhyun beside me jumped in my arms.

"Omg, you're so cute~~! Is your name Baekhyun aswell?" Baekhyun asked and little Baekhyun nodded. "It's nice to meet you Baekhyun! You even look like me!" Baekhyun said and i laughed. "Little Baekhyun here has a hyung!" I said and i pulled Donghyuck over. "Hello~! Litte Baekhyun looks alot more like you!" Baekhyun said and Donghyuck smiled. "Thank you, bye bye~~" Donghyuck said and he waved Baekhyun goodbye. Baekhyun waved back.

Donghyuck POV
"Why am i feeling so jealous?"

Your POV
"So when can i meet you, Baekhyun?" Baekhyun asked. "I don't know.." little Baekhyun said shyly. "Oh, no need to be shy~" Baekhyun said sweetly. "We can maybe meet another time!" Little Baekhyun said cutely. "Okay! Just tell Lele to call me when you have time to meet." Baekhyun said and little Baekhyun nodded. "I need to go now so, Baekhyunnie anyeong~!" Baekhyun said and he waved at Baekhyun. "Anyeong~!" Baekhyun said and he waved back. "Bye Lele~!" Baekhyun said and he waved at me. "Bye Hyunnie~!" I said and Baekhyun flashed me a quick finger heart. Then he hang up.

"That was awesome!" Baekhyun said and i nodded. "Baekhyunnie is tired~" Baekhyun said sleepy and he layed down next to his brother, who was already sleeping. "They ook so cute when they sleep uwu" i took a sneaky picture of that moment, then i decided to wake up Donghyuck. "Hyuckiee~ You need to wake up." I whispered and he slowly woke up. His hair was all messy and cute. "Hm?" He asked sleepy. "Renjun and i need to go." I said. "I don't want you to go." He pouted. "But we need to go." I said and Donghyuck sighed. "Okay." He said and he stood up.

"Where's Renjun?" Donghyuck asked and i shrugged my shoulders. "I think in the kitchen or something." I say and we all walked to the kitchen, to find a sleeping Renjun, sleeping on the couch. I walked over to him and i woke him up. "Wake up Renjunnie~ We need to go." I said and he woke up. "Okay." He answered and he rolled of the sofa. "See you tomorrow then!" Donghyuck said and we nodded. "See you tomorrow! And Baekhyunnie anyeong~!" I said and i hugged sleepy Baekhyun. "Anyeong." He said sad. "Hey, we're coming back tomorrow so don't be sad please?" I asked and Baekhyun nodded. "Okay. See you tomorrow!" Donghyuck said and he closed the door.

A/n lets play a little game🤠
Everytime you read the word 'Baekhyun' in this story, you have to take a shot of vodka😂🤠