3.

renjun pov
i like sleeping with Leah, and especially today, because she's wearing a soft sweater. i curled up and slept further.

mom's pov
i slept for 10 minutes before walking to leah en renjun's room to check on them. when i opened the door, i saw leah and renjun sleeping all cuddeled up and I loved it so much that i took a sneaky photo of this moment. and then i just left them alone for a couple more minutes.

time skip, 9 am, your pov
i woke up with a sleeping renjun in my arms. i smiled while looking at him. then my mom walked in. she asked me if i would wake renjun up. so i did. "renjun.." i said softly. he looked confused when he woke up. "mh?" he looked a little drowsy.

"you need to wake up." i said calmly. "but i don't want to." he pouted. "but you have to, renjun.." i poked his cheek. "mhh....okay." he got up. his hair was all messy. he looked so cute. "goodmorning." i said and pinched his cheek. "oww.." he whined. "awh, renjunnie is so cutee~" i said while pinching his cheek even more.

"let me goo.." he said and i let go of his cheek. "let's go to our new house." i said and Renjun beamed. "yaay!" he yelled and he sprinted out of the room. i smiled and follwed him.