19.

Your POV
I was driving while talking to Renjun. "We have our audition today right?" He said while i was looking for a place to park my car. I nodded and stopped the car. We both stepped out and walked into the school. We walked to the classroom and sat down. It's a different classroom and it's much smaller:

We both sat down and waited for the class to begin

We both sat down and waited for the class to begin. "Do you know where Donghyuck is?" Renjun suddenly asks me. I shrugged and grabbed my stuff from out of my bag. When i finished unpacking, i turned to my side to put my bag down. When i put my bag down i looked up, and i saw two girls walking up to us. "Hi~!" The one girl said. "Can we sit here?" The other one asked. I nodded and they both sat down next to me. "I'm Seulgi." The one said to me and she smiled so bright my heart instantly melted. "And i'm Heejin." The other one said.

Seulgi:

{face claim: Red Velvet' Seulgi}

Full name: Kang Seulgi
Age: 16 years
Nationality: Korean
Bonus: Is always smiling, calls Leah unnie and calls Renjun oppa, is the 'maknae' (youngest) of all 4 people

Heejin:

{face claim: LOOΠΔ' Heejin}

Full name: Jeon Heejin
Age: 17 years
Nationality: Korean
Bonus: is a cute lil bunny, calls Leah unnie and calls Renjun oppa

"Nice to meet you~! I'm Leah." I said and smiled. "Oh, and this is Renjun, my brother." I said when i caught Renjun staring at Heejin. He blinked a few times out of confusion. "O-oh hello." He said while looking away. "How do you spell that?" Seulgi said and Renjun looked up. "My name?" He asked while pointing at himself. Seulgi nodded and Renjun grabbed a pen and a piece of paper. He wrote down the Korean way to write his name and the Chinese one. "The other one looks so cool~!" Heejin said while pointing at the Chinese one. "What language is that?" She asked. "Chinese." We both said at the same time. "Write your name as well~!" Renjun pouted and handed me the pen and the same piece of paper. I wrote my Korean and my Chinese name. "That's really cool~!" Seulgi said while looking at the things we wrote.

Leah's name in Chinese: 黄利亚
Renjun's name in Chinese: 黄仁俊

Leah's name in Korean: 황레이야
Renjun's name in Korean: 황런쥔

After talking with Seulgi and Heejin, the class started. "Good morning everybody! Let's start with opening our books at page 127." Jungwoo said and everyone opened their books. It was a algebra class and i'm pretty good at algebra, so i just helped other people who are struggling with this subject. Jungwoo wrote a pretty long equation on the board and asked if someone could solve it. Nobody raised their hand, except for me. "I see one raised hand so Leah, come to the front please." Jungwoo said and i walked to him.

He gave me the pen and i started solving the equation, while explaining what i was doing. And after 5 minutes, i solved the whole equation. I simply gave the pen to Jungwoo, who was standing there with his mouth open and i heard everyone clapping. Eventually the end result looked like this:

 Eventually the end result looked like this:

I humbly bowed and walked back to my seat. "How the fuck did you do that?" I heard many people ask me. Renjun said that he filmed me while solving the equation. He send it to me and Jungwoo finally started talking again. "Well.. good job Leah." He said, still in shock. Then the bell rang. We now had lunch break, so Renjun, Heejin, Seulgi and I all went to go the canteen to eat.