7.

"Oh, what's wrong Renjunnie?" She asks sweetly. "I can't sleep." I said tired. "Do you want to sleep with me?" She asks and i nodded. So i waddled to her bed and i climbed in. "Thank you." I said and i curled up next to her. "It's okay. You can sleep with me today." She said and she ran her fingers through my hair. "Goodnight Renjunnie~." She said softly. "Goodnight Leah." I said and we both fell asleep.

The next day~ Your POV at 6:30 AM
"Wake up Renjunnie~! We need to go to school today!" I said waking up Renjun. "Hmmm i don't want to.." He said lazily and he laid back down. "Nonononono we need to go Renjunah!" I said pulling him up again. "Fine. I'll get up." He said and he went to his room and i got ready for school. I dressed up and i did my hair as always. When i finished, i packed my bag and i went downstairs.

Renjun POV
I went to my room to change my clothes. I changed into this:

Leah and i decided to go with the same clothes and the same shoes, to show that we're twins

Leah and i decided to go with the same clothes and the same shoes, to show that we're twins. We always dress up in the same clothes, because we're used to it. And it's fun to do. When i was done, i went downstairs to eat something.

Donghyuck POV at 6:30 AM
I heard my alarm clock ring, so i woke up. Then i walked to the bathroom to shower. When i was done, i changed into this:

And some light blue jeans with holes in it

And some light blue jeans with holes in it. When i was done, i decided to wake up Baekhyun. "Good morning Baekhyunnie~!" I said and Baekhyun woke up slowly. "Good morning." He said sleepy. "You need to go to school!" I said and he jumped happily. "Yaay! You're going to bring me right?" He asked and i nodded. Then Baekhyun stood up and i helped him with his clothes.

I had to bring him, because my mom went to work. I changed him into a long, white shirt with some dark blue shorts, with his white nike shoes. "You're done!" I said and he ran to the kitchen. I walked to the kitchen to make something for him to eat. So i decided to make some porridge. "Here you go." I said when i finished making the porridge. "And? do you like it?" I asked and he nodded cutely. "It's super yummy!" He said and he continued eating. I smiled while seeing him eat so happily.

When he finished eating, we went to grab our bags from the living room, and we went to my car. Once we were inside the car, i started the engine and i drove to Baekhyun's school. While i was driving, Baekhyun and i were singing to all the songs played on the radio. When we arrived to Baekhyun's school, i kissed him goodbye and he left the car. I saw him greeting his friends and then he went inside the building. Then, i left to my own school. I study at Seoul National University, and that's very close to Baekhyun's school. So i arrived in 5 minutes.

Your POV
When we were done with eating, we grabbed our bags, and we walked to my car. Once i installed the GPS, i drove to Seoul National University. We were singing to diffrent songs on the radio. We both had the singing ability from our father, but Renjun is better in singing and i'm better in rapping. "They said that they also have a practice room for dancing students!" I said and Renjun beamed. "Cool! Then we can practice together!" He said happily. Once we arrived, i saw this when i drove to the entrance:

We saw a giant building in the back with students of all sorts of nationalities

We saw a giant building in the back with students of all sorts of nationalities. So i parked my car, and we went inside.