32.

i sat down on my bed, thinking about what renjun said. i sighed deeply and let my body fall back. i closed my eyes for a bit, when i got a phone call.

i opened my eyes and grabbed my phone. "shit.. why am i nervous?" i thought as i answered the call.

"hi hyuck~" i sat up and held the phone to my ear. "hey~ i called to ask you something.." he said.

"what is it?" i said as i fell back on my bed. "well, i'm going to jeju island to see my siblings, and i wanted to ask if you wanted to come along.. i visit them every 2 months." he said and i sat back up again and bit my nails.

"i'm okay with it, but why did you ask me to come?" i asked.

"just because.." he said and i smiled. "okay. i'll go with you.."

"we're going tomorrow after school, okay?" he asked and i replied with an 'okay' before he said goodbye and hung up.

i sighed deeply and tossed my phone away. "i'll have to look decent tomorrow.." i looked into my closet and picked out some clothes to wear:

"sooman told me i should visit the stylists before i go to school, so they can put the wig on

"sooman told me i should visit the stylists before i go to school, so they can put the wig on.." i thought as i brushed my teeth. after i finished, i laid down on my bed and dozed off.

the next day
i woke up by the sound of my alarm. i stood up lazily and put on the clothes i picked out yesterday. i brushed my teeth and walked downstairs to eat. everyone was still sleeping, but i had to wake up early because i had to visit the stylists first. i prepared something for myself and ate it.

i put on a jacket and walked out to my car. i stepped in and drove to the place that was given to me.

when i arrived, i walked into the 'salon' and they made me sit down. "i'm going to grab the wig." the one stylist told the other. the other stylist nodded and turned to me. "how's your day going so far?" she asked kindly.

"it's going pretty good." i replied with a smile on my face. the stylist was probably around my age, so maybe 18 or 19, she had a pale complexion and medium long, wavy hair. she was very pretty.

we had a short conversation, when the other stylist came back with the wig. she put it on me and styled it a bit.

 she put it on me and styled it a bit