27.

Your POV at 5:05 AM
I woke up from a bad dream. I was panting like crazy and I had cold sweat covering my whole body. I couldn't remember what the dream was about, but I remember a boy which I probably know, in my dream. I couldn't recognize his face. I don't know his name either. I washed my face and drank some water. I laid back down and fell asleep again.

Time skip to 6:30 AM
I woke up again and did what I usually do. I changed into this:

And walked downstairs

Renjun POV
I changed into this:

And walked downstairs to eat with Leah

And walked downstairs to eat with Leah. We walked to Leah's car and drove off to school.
When we arrived, we greeted everyone and walked to class. We had math class.

Your POV
We were listening to Jungwoo explaining a math equation. "Okay, now try it yourself. If your having problems, call me or Leah. You can work together or alone." He said and I couldn't help but smile.

After his explanation, people tried to figure out the equation that Jungwoo had written out on the board. "Noona! Can you help me out please?" I heard someone yell and I walked over to them. It was one of the popular boys in our school. His name's Min Jaeyoung.

Jaeyoung:

{face claim: @1centia on ig}

Name: Min Jaeyoung (민재영)
Age: 17 years
Birthday: 18 / 08 / 2001
Bonus: loves to play the drums, the school's cutie pie, loves skinship, has a pretty smile and has cute eyes

I walked over to him and sat down next to him. "I don't understand this." He pouted cutely. "Ah, my heart!" I held onto my chest. We both laughed. After laughing with each other, I helped him with the equation.

"Thank you noonaa!" He hugged me. I hugged him back and smiled too. "Oh, I forgot to ask something, can I have your number? So we can hang out sometime." He asked and I nodded. "Sure, here you go." I gave him my number. "Thank youu~!" Jaeyoung smiled. Then I walked back to my seat.

After a while, the lesson ended. We all walked to dance class. I changed clothes and walked to the dance practice room. Ten pulled out Renjun and I out of the rest to work on our choreo. After some minutes, the bell rang and we all left the room to go home. It was a short day today.

Renjun and I walked to my car and stepped in. "I'm bored, so where'd you wanna go?" I asked and looked at Renjun. "Hm idk, a coffee shop?" He suggested. "Let's go to a coffee shop then." I said and i drove to our local coffee shop.

When we arrived, we both stepped out of the car and went inside. When I looked around the cafe, I saw someone familiar. "Hi Jaemin~!" I said and he looked up. He looked around and eventually saw us. He waved happily at us and we walked up to him. "Can we sit down here?" Renjun asked and Jaemin nodded quickly.

"What are you drinking?" Renjun questioned and looked at his drink. "That doesn't even look like coffee anymore.. Jaemin those are the souls of the dead." I said, slightly concerned. He smiled and answered. "I'll be fine, thanks for caring about me though." He said and smiled again.

After awhile, the waitress called for us. "What's your name?" She asked and I told her my name. Renjun told her his name as well. Once we've got our drinks, we walked back to Jaemin.

"How did she write your name?" I asked Renjun and looked at his drink. I started to laugh loudly. "She actually spelled it as lonjin." I said and laughed even more. "How did she write yours then?" He asked and I showed him. It was spelled as 'Liyah'. "Yours is not that bad." He said and laughed.

We were talking to each other, when I decided to walk around to get some fresh air. While I was walking, I saw a figure standing not to far away from me. I immediately knew who it was, even though the person's back was facing me. I started to slowly walk away as I didn't want to face this person.

At the exact moment I wanted to walk away, the person turned around. Our eyes met each other.

"Leah, is that you?" He said and I stayed silent. He walked up to me and I stepped back a little. This boy was my first boyfriend, and my first ex. His name is Choi San.

San:

{face claim: ATEEZ' San}

Name: Choi San (최산)
Age: 19 years
Birthday: 10 / 07 / 1999

He approached me and smiled. I smiled back awkwardly. It's not that I hate him, our relationship was fine. It's just that,, we haven't seen each other for so long that it becomes a bit awkward.

"It's been awhile." He said while resting his hand on his neck. I nodded and looked away. "You wanna sit down?" He asked and I nodded. We walked to a little bench on the cafe's terrace. We were catching up with each other, when I remembered that Renjun and Jaemin were still waiting for me to come back. San and I exchanged numbers and I walked back inside the cafe.

I walked to Jaemin and Renjun, who were waiting for me. "How was it?" Renjun asked. "How was what?" I questioned. "Talking with San." He replied. "How did you kno-" I was cut off by Renjun. "I saw it." He said and smiled. "If Donghyuck would have seen this.." Jaemin said while shaking his head and smiling. "You know he's a jealous lil shit, so he wouldn't talk to you for like, a week or so." He explained while laughing. Eventually we all started to laugh.

After a while, Renjun and I said goodbye to Jaemin and we walked to the car. I drove off to our house.