12.

A/N I posted this meme bc savage Renjun, is the best Renjun :))))

Your POV
Renjun and i were walking home. "I'm going to see Baekhyun tomorrow. I mean the big one." I said and Renjun stopped. "I'm sorry to say this to you, but Donghyuck is jealous. I can even SMELL his jealousy. It's so so obvious sweetie." Renjun said and i stopped too. "Is he.." I said. Renjun cut me off. "In love with you?" He finished my sentence. "He's in love with you Leah! Isn't it obvious? He blushes when you talk to him, he smiles whenever you're near, he stares at you 24/7, and whenever you talk about Baekhyun, he gets jealous and his smile fades away. I can read people y'know?" Renjun said while he tapped his temple. I just stood there, saying nothing.

"Maybe he is in love with me, but i'm not in love with him." I simply said and Renjun sighed. "That's fine. But you have to stop talking about Baekhyun when he's near. Or else he will die from jealousy." Renjun said and he began walking again. So i followed him home.

When we got home, we were greeted by our mom. "Hi mom~!" Renjun said and he gave her a hug. "Hi~!" She said tired. "Hey mom~~!" I said and i gave her a hug too. "How did the project go?" Mom asked. "We finished it!" Renjun said happily. "That's amazing! And how did it go with Donghyuck?" Mom asked while winking at me. "It went fine mom. And Baekhyunnie got to facetime Baekhyun!" I said and her eyes widened. "Good for him!" She said and she spoke: "i've heard that you're going to see Baekhyun again tomorrow! Dress well for me please." Mom said and i nodded. "Okay mom!" I said and i gave her a kiss on the cheek before going to my room.

I went to my room and i put on my pajamas.

I was bored, so i decided to scroll through my photo gallary

I was bored, so i decided to scroll through my photo gallary. I came across many baby Renjun photos:

 I came across many baby Renjun photos: