5.

A/N this is how Haechan looks in this story💚

Your POV
When we said goodbye to Tzuyu, we went to the second house. The second house looked much smaller then Tzuyu's house. We walked up the little path that lead us to the entrance. The house looked like this:

We rang the doorbell and we heard little footsteps coming towards us

We rang the doorbell and we heard little footsteps coming towards us. When the person opened the door, we saw a little boy with dark brown, curly hair standing in the doorway. "Hello." He said shyly. "Anyeong~ what's your name little boy?" I asked sweetly while i sat on my knees infront of him. "My name is Baekhyun." He said softly. "That a really nice name you have there!" I said happily and he beamed at me. "Really?!" He asked. "Yeah, of course!" I said. "And you have the same name as a EXO member! Did you know that?" Renjun asked. "Of course i know! I love EXO!" He said happily.

"Are your parents home?" Renjun suddenly asks. "No. Mommy is working." He said. "And is your father home?" Renjun asked. "I don't have one.." he said and he hung his head down low. "Oh i'm sorry.. we know how it feels." Renjun said. "You don't have a father aswell?" He asked and we nodded. "Oh." He said and he put his head back up. "Do you have a hyung or a noona?" I asked. "Yeah, i have a hyung." He anwsered. "Hyung!" He shouted. "Yeah?" I heard from upstairs. "There are 2 people at the door!" Baekhyun shouted. "I'm coming!" The boy shouted.

After a couple seconds the boy's brother came downstairs. "Oh hello, my name is Lee Donghyuck, nice to meet you." The boy said. "Are you guys new here?" He asks. "Yeah, we're new here." I said and smiled at him. He winked back at me and he looked away, smiling. I feel myself getting red but i just ignore it. "Anyways, we brought a cake made by our mother for you." Renjun said spontaneously. "Oh really, thank you!" Baekhyun said suddenly. We all laughed. "Well, we need to go so i'll give this cake to you." I said and i gave the cake to Donghyuck. "Thank you!" He said and he smiled cutely.

He has like the typical sheepish and dreamy kind of smile

He has like the typical sheepish and dreamy kind of smile. "Bye!" I waved at him. "Byee~" He said and he waved at us. "Bye Baekhyunnie~" I said to Baekhyun and he smiled and waved cutely. "Bye byee!" He said. "Wait! I forgot to ask your name." Donghyuck suddenly said. "Oh, i'm Huang Leah." I anwsered. "And i'm Lee Baekhyun!" Baekhyun said. "And i'm Huang Renjun!" Renjun said to Baekhyun. I chuckled. "Okay we really need to go now so bye!" Renjun said and we went to our house.