15.

(A/N this part is going to be sad but don't go and hate on me because: look at the photo up here☝🏼)

Baekhyun POV
"I want to break up with you." Leah said and i keeped my mouth shut. "I don't feel anything with you anymore. It's like my love for you has almost ran out. I still love you though! But as a friend who cares alot about you. We've been together for like... 6 or 7 years? And i loved that time a lot. So please forgive me." Leah explained and i remained silent. After that i decided to talk.

"Actually... i wanted to say the exact same thing."
I said chuckeling. I wanted to break up with you too, and it was the exact same reason you had too." I said and Leah chuckled a bit. "Really?" She asked and i nodded. "I also wanted to give you this, so you could maybe forgive me." I said and i gave her a bracelet with the sentence '我的初 (my first love)' written on it with two little hearts next to it. she looked at the bracelet, and back to me. then she looked back at the bracelet again and she began crying happy tears. "Thank you so much for everything that you have done for me. Really, thank you." she said sobbing and i hugged her.

After Leah had calmed down, she could speak normally again.

Your POV
"I have something for you too." i said silently and i pulled out a bracelet with the sentence ' 사랑 (my first love)' written on it. "We know eachother too well." Baekhyun laughed. I laughed along. This is how the bracelets look like:

 This is how the bracelets look like:

A/N just look at the bottom one

"So... do you still want to be my best friend?"  I asked and Baekhyun nodded wildly. "Of course!" Baekhyun said and he hugged me tightly. "Should we go now? It's getting pretty dark." I said and i stood up. Baekhyun did the same and we walked to my house.

Baekhyun POV
"I'm glad that we're still friends~" i said and i side hugged Leah. "i'm glad too!" Leah said while laughing.

"It's so coldd~~" i heard Leah whining, so i gave her my jacket. She tried to refuse, but i still gave it to her. "Aren't you cold?" She asked and i shook my head. "Nope."
"But you're going to catch a cold!" I heard her say and she took the jacket off. "Nononono put it back on!" I said, but she didn't listen. "Huang Leah! I said to put it back on!" I raised my voice. She listend to me but she was pouting like a little girl. So i cracked up. And eventually, she cracked up too. So we looked like two drunk people laughing about nothing on the middle of the road.

Once we arrived at Leah's home, she gave me my jacket back. "Bye bye~!" She said cutely and she hugged me tightly. "Leah.. i can't.. breathe!" I managed to get out of my mouth.  She quickly lets go and she giggled. "I'm sorry~!" She said and i waved her goodbye. "Anyeong~!" I said happily. "Anyeong Hyunnie~!" She said and she went inside her house.

Your POV
I opened the door of my house, and i saw my mom watching TV on the sofa. "Hi mom~!" I said. I went up to her and i hugged her. "Hi Injunnie~!" I said happily and he waved at me. When we were younger, i couldn't say Renjun's name properly, so i said 'Injunnie' instead of 'Renjunnie'.

Renjun POV
When i waved at Leah, i could see she had been crying. "I'm going to ask her later." I said in my head and i continued skyping Jeno. "How is Leah?" Jeno asked. "Leaahh~ i'm skyping Jeno~!" I yelled and i heard Leah walking down the stairs. "Jeno-ah anyeong~!" She said while smiling. "Leah-ssi anyeong~!" Jeno said back. "I need to do some things so, see you later!" Leah said and she waved at Jeno. "Okay, bye bye~!" Jeno said happily and he waved at Leah. "Bye bye~!" Leah said and she went upstairs.

Baekhyun POV
I arrived at the EXO dorm, and i was greeted by Chanyeol. "Hi hyung!" Chanyeol said and he hugged me. It looked really weird, because Chanyeol is 6 ft 1 (1.85 m) and i'm 5 ft 9 (1.74 m). So he had to bend over to hug me. "How did your date go?"

"I broke up with Leah."

I finished my sentence, when i heard Chanyeol yell. "You did WHAT!?" He asked while yelling at me. "I broke up with Leah." I simply said and he rubbed his temples. "Why?" He asked, still not believing my words. "Our love for eachother ran out." I said. "But we're friends though! We gave eachother bracelets. Look!" I said and i showed Chanyeol my bracelet. "Well... i'm glad that you're still friends with her." He said and he gave me a hug. After that i went to my room to think about today.