33.

donghyuck pov
we were walking to the bus terminal, when leah asked me something. "how are we going from here, all the way to jeju island..?"

"well, we'll take the bus for around 4 to 5 hours in total, then we'll have to take the ferry from haenam usuyeong to jeju island. that takes another 3 hours, so we'll arrive pretty late." i chuckled at the end.

"damn.. so this is what you do every 2 months?" she looked at me and i nodded. "i always just watch series or movies to kill time."

(here's the route if you don't know where some of these cities are)

when we arrived at the bus terminal, we got onto a bus and sat down somewhere comfortable

i looked at leah, to find her sleeping already. i smiled and watched some movies.

after 2.5 hours, we were allowed to take a break and look around for 30 minutes. i woke up leah and we walked out of the bus. leah strechted her body and rubbed her eyes. "i really needed that." she smiled and looked down on me.

"i just realised.. you're.. really small.." she laughed sheepishly. i was a bit worried at first, but then i remembered what renjun told me.

"when she wakes up, she looks and sounds drunk.. don't worry about it too much, it'll fade away as she wakes up."

i chuckled and lead her to a food stand that sold hotteok (sweet fried pancakes with cinnamon and nut filling) as i knew it was her favorite.

"sit down." i made her sit down at a table next to the stand and i ordered two pieces of hotteok.

"huh? i think i know you.." the girl in the stand looked at me, puzzled. "aren't you haechan from nct?" her face lit up. i nodded and smiled.

"that's so cool! can i have your autograph?" she grabbed a pen and a piece of paper. i gave her my autograph and smiled once again. "thank you! and here's your order."

she gave me the hotteok, i thanked her and walked back to leah. she was humming a song with her head on the table. i sat down and she looked up. i gave her one of the hotteok and she accepted it happily.

"thank you~" she sounded much more 'sober' than a couple minutes ago. the weather was pretty nice, so i asked leah if she wanted to take a picture with me. "sure." she walked to me and crouched down to meet my height. we smiled and i took the picture.

"send me that picture please.." leah smiled and i nodded.

we sat there for the remaining time we had. when it was time to return to the bus, we walked to it and stepped in. we returned to our seats.

"how long do we have to stay here now?" leah whispered. "2.5 hours.."

"damn.. my legs are tired.." she tried to stretch them out, but they hit the seat infront of her. "who told you to be born with such long legs?" i laughed quietly and saw her pout.