14.

Your POV
I was talking to Baekhyun, when we both suddenly heard a familliar song. We looked at eachother and smiled. It was the song i wrote and produced for Baekhyun. The song is called 'Beautiful' and it's kinda like a ballad song. So we both started to sing along. Eventually, when the chorus started playing, the whole cafe was staring at us. They were whispering things like: "Is that Baekhyun from EXO?" "Is that his girlfriend?" "They look so cute together!" ect.

We were at the end of the song, and at the end of the song, Baekhyun is supposed to sing: "You're beautiful." But when that part came, we looked eachother in the eyes and we both sang it at the same time.

When the song ended, we heard the whole cafe clapping for us. So we bowed politely. Then i saw a little boy walking to us, with an tall boy walking behind him. They both looked very familliar to me. "Hello.." The little boy said shyly. "Baekhyunnie anyeong~!" I said and i gave him a big hug. "Hi Donghyuck~!" I said and i waved happily at him. He smiled and waved back. But his smile wasn't the same. The same smile he had on his face when i met him. The same smile that he shows when he's happy. Something was wrong, i could feel it.

"I came here because i heard Baekhyun's song. And i heard someone sing. So, i asked hyung if i could go to you.." Baekhyun explained while looking at the ground. "Awww, no need to be shy remember?" Baekhyun said and little Baekhyun lifted his head up. Then little Baekhyun hugged Baekhyun cutely. "You're so cutee~!" Baekhyun said and he laughed. "I've brought something for you!" Baekhyun said and he gave little Baekhyun a cute little bracelet. "It's a friendship bracelet. I have the same one. Look!" Baekhyun said and he showed his bracelet to little Baekhyun. "Woooow... thank you!" Little Baekhyun said and he gave Baekhyun a hug.

"I need to go now so, maybe see you soon!" Little Baekhyun said. He first hugged me, then he hugged Baekhyun. "Have a nice day~!" Donghyuck said and he waved at us. We both waved back. "Donghyuck didn't look the same.." Baekhyun said and i nodded. "I noticed that too."

When we finished our drinks, we went to a little park and we sat down on a bench at the park. When our eyes met, we kissed eachother. It was a slow kiss. But i felt nothing. i felt no sparks, i didn't feel anything. It felt really weird. He eventually broke the kiss.

Baekhyun POV
I kissed Leah slowly, but i didn't feel a single thing. So i broke the kiss.

"I need to tell you something." We both said at the same time. "You go first." I said and Leah spoke. "I don't know how to say this without hurting you, but i... I want to break up with you."