13.

The next day~ Baekhyun POV
I woke up by the sound of my alarm clock. All the universities in Korea were closed today, because Jungwoo was sick. Then i remebered that i have a date with Leah. I texted Renjun quickly, while panicking.
~
baekhyun: RENJUN HELP ME

lonjin: What is it freckle face

baekhyun: I don't know what clothes to wear to my date with Leah

baekhyun: so pls help

lonjin: show me your clothes first

baekhyun: i'm not showing you my clothes

lonjin: okay freckle face. leah likes comfy shit so maybe just an T-shirt and ripped jeans or anything like that

baekhyun: hmmmmmm k thanks

lonjin: bye freckle face~

baekhyun: don't call me freckle face! :((

lonjin: i do what i want sweetie

lonjin: now go change!

baekhyun: k bye

After texting Renjun, i decided to go with this:

After that i texted Leah to tell that i was ready

Your POV
I was getting ready when Baekhyun texted me saying that he was ready and that he was coming to my house. We live a couple miles away from eachother, so time won't be a problem. I changed my clothes into this:

 I changed my clothes into this:

And i did my hair as always. After that, i texted Baekhyun back to say he could come to my house. Baekhyun told me that he was standing infront of the door, so i checked if that was true. And it was. He saw me and he waves cutely at me. I waved back at him. Then i ran downstairs, i gave my mom a quick kiss, and i flashed a finger heart to Renjun.

I walked to the door and when i opened it, i saw a cute boy with cute, black, curly hair standing there. "Ready to go, m'lady?" Baekhyun jokingly said and i laughed. "Totally ready!" I said laughing and i gave him a peck on his lips. "Let's go then! Bye Mrs. Huang! And bye Renjun!" Baekhyun said and mom and renjun waved at us. "Have fun!" My mom said and she winked. "Thank you!" I said and we left to the cozy litte cafe where we first met. we walked and we talked, enjoying the weather.

When we arrived, we stept inside the building and it smelled so familliar. It smelled like coffee and sweetness. We heard 'Coffee' by BTS play softly in the background. We searched up the table where we always sit, and we talked on and on. We stopped talking when the woman that worked there came to write up our orders. "Can i have a Caramel Macchiato please?" I asked. She nodded and she wrote it down. "I want the same as her please." Baekhyun said and she nodded again and went away.

We were talking about how we met, when i thought i saw someone familliar sitting on the other side of the cafe with a little kid beside him. I just ignored him and Baekhyun and i continued talking. "I met you here when i was still an trainee. You worked here and you served me coffee remember?" Baekhyun said and i nodded. "It was kinda love at first sight. I never believed in that, but when i saw you i believed it. I couldn't stop thinking about you!" I said and Baekhyun turned red. "You look so cute, i want to squish you~!" I said cutely and i pinched Baekhyun' cheek. "Oww! That hurts~!" He pouted and i started to tickle him. "Nononnnononononononoo please stoppp~ i....can't breathe!" He said while laughing.

I stopped tickling him when the woman who served us earlier, started to walk to us with 2 drinks. "Two Caramel Macchiato's." "Thank you." We both said and we bowed politely. "You're welcome! That will be 12,000 won." She said and i wanted to grab my wallet, when Baekhyun stopped me. "I'll pay today." He whispered and he winked at me. I felt myself getting red, but i ignored it. "Here you go." Baekhyun said and he handed the money to the woman. "Thank you. Enjoy your drinks!" She said and she left us alone.

"Why do those two look like Donghyuck and Baekhyun?" Baekhyun suddenly asks. "I don't know actually.." i said, not sure about the situation. "Should i go to them?" Baekhyun asks stubborn. "Of course not! What if that man is just a dad taking his boy out to a cute cafe?" I asked. "I don't think he's a dad with a kid. And by the way, i saw him glancing at you the whole time. So i think it's Donghyuck with Baekhyun." Baekhyun said and he stood up. "Baekhyun, please. Don't." I said but he didn't listen.

"Byun Baekhyun! i said don't!" I raised my voice. It was the first time i raised my voice at Baekhyun. He turned around and behaved. He looked scared. I sighed. "Look, I'm sorry that i raised my voice like that. But you need to learn to not be stubborn sometimes. You understand?" I explained in a more calm tone. He nodded and smiled at me. "Thank you~" he said and he gave a peck on my lips. "You're welcome." I said and i finished my drink.

Donghyuck POV
"How's school Baekhyun?" I asked happily to Baekhyun. "School's fine." Baekhyun said and he sipped his apple juice. "Do you get bullied? Cause if you do, i will beat that kid's ass. You know that." I said jokingly and Baekhyun laughed. "I'm one of the popular boys in school!" Baekhyun said and i beamed. "You're just like your hyung." I said and i wiped a fake tear away. Then we both laughed. When i finished laughing, i looked around the cafe and i instantly regretted it, because i saw someone too familliar. "Satan is punishing me, God free me from this hell."

I saw Leah laughing with Baekhyun, while they were holding hands. When i saw that, the boiling feeling hit my stomach again. "Please no."