8.

Renjun POV
When we were inside, i looked around and i saw someone i've seen before.

"Donghyuck?"

I saw the boy turn around and he ran to us. "Anyeong~! What are you guys doing here?" He asked suprised. "We were transported to this school!" Leah said and his eyes widened. "So...you guys go to school here?" He asked. "Yup." I anwsered and it looked like Donghyuck was having a panic attack. "What's wrong?" Leah asked concerned. "Nothing!" Donghyuck said quickly. "I can...give you a tour of the school if you want." He said and we both nodded. "That would be nice." I said and Donghyuck lead us through the school.

Time skipp~

"Sooo.. that's the school!" Donghyuck said happily. "We should get going to class!" He said and he leaded us to the classroom. The classroom was very big. It looked a bit like this:

Donghyuck POV"It's massive!" Renjun said

Donghyuck POV
"It's massive!" Renjun said. "I know!" I said and i lead them to their places. Renjun and I were sitting next to Leah. Then the class began. "I see two new faces sitting here! Can you two come to the front please?" Mr. Kim said. We usually call him Jungwoo. I saw Leah and Renjun both stand up and walk to Jungwoo.

Your POV
"Here we go Renjunah." I whispered and he nodded. We walked down the stairs, and we walked up the stage. "You can introduce yourself first miss." The man said and he gave me the mic. "Hello! My name is Huang Leah, i hope we can get along!" I said and i smiled after. "Thank you Leah." The man said and i gave him the mic back. "Now you can introduce yourself youngman." He said and he gave the mic to Renjun. "Renjun, fighting!" I whispered to him. He sended me a quick finger heart and then he spoke.

Renjun POV
Leah gave the mic back to the guy and she smiled. "Thank you Leah. Now you can introduce yourself youngman." The guy said and he gave me the mic. "Renjun, fighting!" Leah whispered and i gave her a quick finger heart. Then i spoke into the mic: "Hello! My name is Huang Renjun and i hope we can get along too!" I said and Leah gave me a low five. "Thank you Leah and Renjun! Let's all clap for their courage!" The guy said and the whole class began to clap for us. We both bowed politely. "My name is Mr. Kim, but you can call me Jungwoo. It's nice to meet you two!" The guy said and he smiled. "You can go back to your seats." Jungwoo said and we went back.

Donghyuck POV
"Why did they come to this school?! Satan is punishing me. What did i do wrong? Tell me Satan! Am i going to hell?!" I quickly asked Satan why he punished me, when i saw them coming back. "You guys did so well!" I said and they both smiled. They had the exact same smile. "Thank you!" Leah said and i got flustered. "I get flustered even by her voice! Why Satan why?!" I yelled in my head. The room was dimmed so you couldn't see me getting red.

When Jungwoo started talking, they quickly sat down. The class started, for real now and i smiled seeing Leah paying attention to Jungwoo. I didin't know i was staring, until Leah waved her hand across my face, to see if i was still alive. "Hellooo? Donghyuck are you there?" She asked and i woke up from my trance. "Oh uhm...yeah?" I asked and i turned red again. "Uwuu you look so cute when you turn red!" She whispered and i hid my face. "I'm not red!" I pouted. "Yes you are!" She said and she cupped my face.

"Okay, listen to me for a minute! You have homework for today so if you want a good grade, you'd have to listen to me." Jungwoo said and everyone looked at him. "You have to make a presentation about something that you like. That can be anything! You have to work in groups of three. Goodluck!" Jungwoo said and he gave us permission to leave.

After class~ Your POV
"We survived the first day!" Renjun said when we were outside the building. "See! It wasn't that bad right?" I said and he nodded. Then we saw Donghyuck walking towards us. "Anyeong~!" He said. I could see that he was in a bright mood. "We need to make that presentation thing right?" Renjun asked and Donghyuck nodded. "We can do it at my place if you guys want." Donghyuck said and we nodded. "Let's go then! We'll meet you at our place first, because we need to tell our mom that we're going to your house." I explained. "Okay! See you soon!" Donghyuck said and he left to his car.

"Let's goo!" Renjun screamed and he ran to my car like a 5 year old. So i ran up to him, and i stepped in. I started the engine and Renjun switched the radio on. An unfamilliar song came up. But it sounded nice. The chorus had a catchy phrase: We'll be screaming GO! GO GO! "The song is called 'Go' for sure." Renjun said and i nodded. "I'll search it up later." I said.