9.

your pov
when we came home, i parked the car and we went inside the house. i saw my mom, cooking something. it smelled really good. "hi mom!" renjun said and hugged her. i went to hug her after him. "hi cuties!" she said. "we need to make a presentation about something we like, and we need to do it in groups of three. and the neighbour on the right, he goes to the same school, so we're doing the presentation with him, so can we go to his house and work on the presentation?" i asked. "sure honey, you guys can go, but you need to change first!" she said and we nodded. "alright~" we went upstairs. "what are we going to wear?" renjun asked. i pulled out these clothes:

"okay~" renjun said and he went to his room

"okay~" renjun said and he went to his room. i went to my room and i changed clothes and shoes.

donghyuck pov
i was riding to baekhyun's school, when i heard our song 'go' play on the radio. so i started to sing along. when i arrived, i saw baekhyun talking to his friends. when he saw me, he ran up to me and hugged me. "baekhyunnie annyeong~!" i said while hugging him. "annyeong  !" he exclaimed happily. he said goodbye to his friends and he ran to the car. so i ran after him. we both stepped in and we drove to our house.

when we got home, i parked the car and we stepped inside the house. "baekhyunnie~ do you remember leah and renjun?" i asked baekhyun. "lele and renjun! i remember them!" he said. "why lele?" i asked confused. "because i like that name.." he said and i laughed. "okay okay. but they are coming to our house!" i said and baekhyun beamed. "really?! yaay!" He screamed and i shushed him. "let's put on other clothes!" i said and baekhyun ran to his room.

i dressed him up in cute black shorts, a oversized little t-shirt and his white sneakers. "you look so cute baekhyunnie~!" i said. "will lele like it?" he asked. "i bet she will." i smiled and he beamed. "you need to change too, hyung!" baekhyun said strict. "okay, i'll change. but you'll have to help me.." I said and baekhyun looked confused.

"why hyung?"

"because you have a sense of fashion!"

"oh, okay then~"

he pushed me into my room. he opened my wardrobe and he searched for the 'perfect outfit'. "this will do!" he said and he pointed at a couple of clothes. some of the clothes were to high for him, so he just made a grabby hand, asking me to grab it for him. i laughed the whole time. "go put this on!" baekhyun said and he waddeled away. when i put on on the clothes, i looked like this:

 after i finished with changing, i walked to baekhyun

after i finished with changing, i walked to baekhyun. he gasped dramatically. i knew that he learned that from me, and i was hella proud. "it's perfect!" he said and he hugged me. "let's go and pick them up!" i said and baekhyun ran to the door.
"do you want to sit on my shoulders?" i asked baekhyun and he nodded. so i lifted him up and i walked to leah and renjun's house.

mom's pov
i was watching tv, when i heard the doorbell. "i'm coming!" i said and i walked to the door. when i opened the door, i saw a tall boy standing there with a little boy sitting on his shoulders. "hi mrs. huang! i'm here for leah and renjun." he said. "oh? you must be donghyuck right?" i asked and he nodded. "that's me." he said and i smiled.

donghyuck pov
"they all have the same smile. i love it already."

mom's pov
"and who are you, sir?" i asked to the little boy. "i'm lee baekhyun miss!" he said and i cooed inside. "you look very handsome, baekhyunnie!" i said and he smiled. "thankyou!" he said and i smiled at him. "i'll call leah and renjun for you."
i said and walked back into my house.

"leah, renjun! leah's future husband is here!" i yelled in chinese. "he's not going to be my husband!" i heard leah yelling from upstairs. "yes he is!" i heard renjun yell and i heard him run downstairs while laughing. "nonono don't kill me please!" renjun yelled while running of the stairs. "don't act like this in front of your future husband, he's gonna ask for a divorce-" renjun yelled in chinese, so donghyuck wouldn't understand. "i'm not going to argue with you.." leah said and she walked over to me.

"hi hyuck, and hi baekhyunnie~! you two look very handsome today!" leah said. donghyuck's face flushed into a shade of pink and baekhyun wanted leah to lift him up. so she did. "we'll get going now, bye mom!" leah said and she kissed my cheek. "bye mrs. huang~!" baekhyun said and he also gave me a kiss on the cheek. "bye baekhyunnie~! have fun!" i said and i waved them goodbye.

your pov
"i want to go home!" baekhyun beamed. "We are going home, silly." donghyuck said while we walked to his house. once we got there, hyuck opened the door and we walked in. it looked like this:

it was very simplistic, but still cute

it was very simplistic, but still cute. "your house is so pretty, baekhyunnie!" i said as i put him down. "thankyou!" he smiled and took off his shoes. he had cute pink socks. he sat on the couch and turned on the tv. "how can he turn on the tv? wait, how old is he?" i asked hyuck. "he's 4." he said and my eyes widened. "he's a very smart boy, he's too smart for his age." hyuck smiled as he looked at baekhyun doing his own stuff. "i can see that." i said amazed. "and he picked these clothes for me." hyuck looked ag his outfit and i chuckled. "i like his style!" i said and we both laughed. "let's go make the presentation!" i said and hyuck lead me and renjun to his room.