10.

Renjun POV
I was playing with Baekhyun when i heard Leah telling me to go to Donghyuck's room with Baekhyun. So i lifted up Baekhyun and i followed Donghyuck. "Baekhyunnie~! Let's go to hyung's room!" I said and Baekhyun nodded. "Okay." he said softly.

When we arrived in Donghyuck's room, I saw that Leah and Donghyuck had laid out everything that we need for the presentation. So i put Baekhyun down to the ground. "I'm going to play in my room! Is that okay hyung?" Baekhyun asked Donghyuck. "Of course!" Donghyuck said and he hugged Baekhyun tightly. "See you later!" Baekhyun said and he ran to his room. "Okay let's begin!" Donghyuck said and we all sat on his bed.

Donghyuck POV
"What topic are we going to do?" Leah asked. "I don't know, maybe a kpop group?" Renjun suggested. "That's a good idea, but we need to do a small group, because i know that everyone is going to do the big groups like EXO and BTS." I said and they both nodded.

"But i only know the big groups like BlackPink, GOT7 etc." Leah said. "Do you know NCT?" I asked curious. "Not really actually.." Renjun said and Leah nodded. " "Me neither." Leah said. I nodded understandingly. "I'll show you the newest MV from NCT DREAM." I said and the both looked at my screen while i was searching the song. Then i clicked play and i let them watch the MV.

Your POV
"I think we heard this song this morning in the car!" I said and Renjun nodded. "I know the chorus! Ivy said that she would search it up later." Renjun said. "I didn't know this song is by NCT DREAM. I've heard a NCT DREAM song 2 years ago, and they were all like cute and stuff with their song 'Chewing Gum'." I said.

Donghyuck POV
We were watching GO by NCT DREAM, when my high note came. "I've seen that guy before!" Renjun said and i was scared. Scared that they would find out that that's me. "And he can sing good aswell!" Leah said and i blushed. When the song ended, Leah and Renjun both looked happy. "Let's make this presentation already!" Renjun said and we all laughed.

Time skip~ Donghyuck POV
"We're finisheeeed!" Renjun yelled happily and he stretched out lazily. "Baekhyunnie~!" I called Baekhyun and he ran to me when he heard me. "Did you finish?" He asked cutely. "Yeah." I said and i hugged him. "Do you want to eat something?" I asked and Baekhyun nodded. "I'm hungry.." Baekhyun pouted. "I'll make you some food then!" I said and i called Leah and Renjun to come and eat too. Then we all walked to the kitchen. Our kitchen looks like this:

"What do you like to eat?" I asked Leah and Renjun

"What do you like to eat?" I asked Leah and Renjun. "We're not that picky, even if we never tried something, we'll eat it. So we don't care." Renjun explained. "We're Chinese, so we almost like everything!" Leah said and Renjun, Leah AND Baekhyun laughed. I laughed along. "So i can make you guys anything?" I asked and they both nodded. "I'll make you some Jjangjangmyeon if you want." I said and they both looked confused. "What's Jjang....jangmyeon?" Renjun asked. "That's just noodles in black bean sauce." I explained and their confused faces faded away. "That's a Chinese dish right?" Leah asked and i nodded. "It's actually from Chinese origin, but it's very famous in Korean takeaway's." I said. "We've eaten that many times!" Renjun said and Leah nodded. "I'm still hungry.." Baekhyun said and we all laughed. "I'll make it now Baekhyunnie~!" I said and i quickly grabbed the ingrediënts.

Your POV
I silently watched how Donghyuck was making the food. He looked like an professional doing it. "You must have cooked for many people." I said and he nodded. "I once had to cook for 15 people." He said and Renjun looked shocked. "15 people?!" He asked and Donghyuck laughed and nodded. "15 people including me, so that will be 16 people in total." Donghyuck said and Renjun widened his eyes.

"What are your hobbies?" Renjun suddenly asked. "Well, i like to sing and dance." Donghyuck said smiling. "I love his smile so much!" I said to myself. "And what do you guys do?" He asked while cooking. "We both like to sing and dance too, but Renjun is a lot better in singing!" I said and Renjun chuckled. "And Leah is a lot better in rapping!" Renjun said and we laughed. "We both once went to Seoul to join the TV show 'Hit The Stage'!" Renjun said and Donghyuck looked at us. "Really?!" Baekhyun asked. "Yeah!" I said. "I love that show!" Baekhyun said and i chuckled. "Do you want to see it?" I asked and Baekhyun nodded.

"Our dance was called: Angel and Devil inside love. And we performed it with our 2 best friends. Renjun and I are the ones in light clothes and our friends are the ones in the black and white. So basiclly we were the angels and our friend were the devils." I explained to Baekhyun. "And we won that season aswell!" Renjun said happily. "Let me see it!" Baekhyun beamed and i searched up the video. When i was searching, i didn't notice Donghyuck standing beside me and looking with us. "Here's the video!" I said and i clicked on the video.

"Woooow! You look so cool! And you had longer hair!" Baekhyun said and i laughed. "That's right!" I said and i laughed more. "You can dance like Donghyuck!" Baekhyun beamed at us. "I've never seen Donghyuck dance, so i can't say you're right." Renjun said and i nodded. "Wait here." Baekhyun said and he ran to Donghyuck's room. After 5 minutes, Baekhyun came walking with Donghyuck's MacBook with alot of stickers on it. "I'll show you!" Baekhyun said and he placed the MacBook on the table. Then he searched up a video, but found nothing. "I can't find a video of him dancing, but i found a video of him singing!" Baekhyun beamed and he clicked play.

"Oh my god noo Baekhyun~~! Why are you doing this to mee?!" Donghyuck said and he laid his head on the kitchen counter. "You sound good tho." I said and Renjun nodded. "Really?" Donghyuck asked. "Yes! Do you think that you sound bad or something?" Renjun asked and he nodded. "Well sweetie, i don't know who said that to you, but if i find out who that person is, i will square up on his ass." I said and Renjun and Baekhyun laughed loudly. Donghyuck just kept smiling at me. "And by the way, if Leah says that she's going to do something, she wil always do it." Renjun said, still laughing.

Donghyuck POV
"I love her so much. I love her laugh, her smile, her kindness, her savageness. I just love everything about her. Is this a blessing, or a punishment?" I kept daydreaming in my head while smiling at her. "Hyungg! Pay attention to the food!" Baekhyun said and my little bubble popped. I walked to the pan and i took the noodles out. Then i served it into 4 bowels and i put the bowels on the table.