6.

Renjun POV
Once we got home, mom asked if the neighbours were nice. "Yeah, i think Leah liked the right neighbour specifically." I said trolling her and she hit my shoulder playfully. "That's not true!" She pouted. "Okay okay, fine." I said and i went to the living room to watch TV. After that i went to the kitchen to eat something.

Your POV
I went to my room to call my best friend, Felix. Once i got in my room i put on something cozy like this:

 Once i got in my room i put on something cozy like this:

And i called Felix. Felix and I talked for over 2 hours on the phone, when we decided that it's enough for today. "Okay bye Felix~" I said. "Byee Leahh!" He said and he hung up. I decided to go to the kitchen and make something to eat.
When i got to the kitchen i saw Renjun eating some chips. "I'm going to make some chow mein (stir-fried noodles) okay?" I asked to Renjun. "okay!" He said and he helped me with cooking it.

Donghyuck POV
"You wanna try some cake, Baekhyunnie?" I asked to Baekhyun. "Yeah!" He said and I gave a piece of cake to him. "It looks so yummy!" He beamed. "I know right?!" I said and i ate a piece of cake. "It's so good aswell!" I said and Baekhyun nodded. "Then my mom came home from work.

"Hi eomma~!" Baekhyun said. "Hi sweetie~" She said. She looked tired. "Who made this cake?" She asks while looking at the cake. "The new neighbour made it for us!" Baekhyun said. "Oh that's so sweet of them! Are they nice?" She asked and Baekhyun nodded. "And i think that Donghyuck has a crush on the girl, because he did this to her!" He said and he winked at my mom. "And-and she turned red like a tomato!" He continued. "No i didn't!" I said while looking away. "It looks like he did!" My mom said. "See! I'm not lying!" Baekhyun screamed and my mom laughed.

"Did her mom show up too?" My mom asked. "No, only her and her brother. They're twins." I anwsered. "Oh okay, well i'm going to make something to eat. Did you guys eat well while i was away?" Mom asked. "Yes we did eomma!" Baekhyun anwsered. "Then it's okay." My mom said sweetly and she gave us both a kiss. Then she began to make food.

I decided to go to my room. My room looks like this:

It's quite small, but i don't mind

It's quite small, but i don't mind. I lay down on my bed and the only thing i could think of is Leah. She looks so sweet and nice, and she's cute aswell. All my friends have girlfriends, but i still don't have one. Shit, i should've asked how old she is. What if she's older than me? No, that can't be. Why do i feel tingly in my stomach? What's happening to me? Oh god. I think i'm in love again.

I don't want to fall in love again. What do i do? Okay...calm down. I need to sleep because there's school tomorrow. I'll forget about her in no time. I have my friends and i have all the girls drooling on my shoes, so i'll be fine.

After that long conversation in my head, i fell asleep.

Your POV
"We're donee!" I said and i served 2 plates of chao mein. This is how it looked like:

"I'ts looks so good!" Renjun squealed

"I'ts looks so good!" Renjun squealed. "Now go eat before it gets cold!" I said and we ate peacefully. "Are you ready for school tomorrow?" I asked. "Yup. But i don't want to introduce myself to the class." He said scared. "It's fine, i'm with you remember?" I asked and he nodded. "But i'm still scared." Renjun pouted. "Awww, our Renjunnie is scared! Don't worry cutie, i'm going to hold your hand okay?" I said joking. "No! I'm not scared anymore and i'm not a cutie!" He said and he continued eating. "Okay, fine! I won't hold your hand." I said laughing and continued eating too.

After we finished eating we went to our rooms to sleep. "Goodnight Renjunnie~!" I said and i hugged him. "Goodnight Leahh!" He said and he hugged me back. When we finished hugging, we both went to our own rooms.

Renjun POV
When i closed my bedroom door, i put on my pajamas. They looked like this:

I layed in my bed and i tried to sleep

I layed in my bed and i tried to sleep. But i couldn't. I tried to change sides, but that didin't work either. But i managed to sleep for a good 20 minutes when i grabbed my Ryan plushie from my suitcase. He looked like this:

 He looked like this:

But i still woke up. So i went to Leah's room to see if she's awake. I knocked three times and i said her name. "Leah?" I asked softly. "Come in." I heard her voice faintly. So i opened the door and walked in.