26.

Once we arrived, we both stepped out. I opened the door and we both walked in. We greeted our mom and i went to my room. I sat down on my bed when at the exact moment i sat down, my phone rang. I looked at my phone and i picked up. "Hi Felix~! Why'd you call so suddenly?" I asked and Felix responded: "Well.. we're having a comeback and JYP asked us who our choreograph for the JYP vs YG dance battle was. He asked us if I could call him or her to ask if he or she can help with the new choreo. So here I am." He finished chuckling.

I indeed choreographed their dance for the JYP vs YG rookie dance battle.

"What did you all say when he asked who choreographed the dance?" I asked curiously. "We said that it's a good friend of ours." He said and i smiled. "Okay on to the real question here: Do you want to do it or not?" He asked and i thought for a second. I already have a busy life, but they're all my friends so I'm going to do it for them. "I'll do it." I finally said and i heard everyone cheer. I laughed and continued: "When do I need to come over?" I asked. "Maybe Wednesday and Thursday if you're free those days." Felix suggested and I agreed. Then we both said goodbye to each other.

After the call, I immediately got a text from Felix.

-Felix🐨💖-

Felix🐨💖: here's the song~ https://youtu.be/dAomLEpcSnc   its called 'Side Effects'

You: thank youu~ i'll do my best~!

After listening to the song, I walked to the kitchen to eat something.

While eating, I got called by Renjun. "Leah?"

"Yeah?"

"Can you come here for a second?"

"I'm coming~"

I walked back upstairs and went to Renjun's room. He asked me to sit down, so i did. "I really need to tell you something." He said. "Is it about Heejin?" I asked jokingly. "That's what i want to talk about. Look, Heejin is a really nice girl and all.." He said and i saw him being hesitant. "Go on."

"Okay.. so, i clearly see that she likes me, but i already have a crush and i don't want to hurt her feelings you know? So i don't know what to do." He explained and sighed. "Who's your crush then?" I asked and he looked at me. "That's also what i wanted to tell you. I want you to know it first, because i'm scared that if i tell mom, she won't love me anymore." He said and he started to tear up. He looked away and he looked down at his hands. "I think i already know." I said and Renjun slowly looked up.

"Are you.. in love with a guy?" I asked slowly and Renjun broke down in tears. "Sssh, it's okay~ why are you crying? It's no biggie."

"Can i ask who your crush is?" I asked softly. "Well, he's tall, handsome, and when he smiles his eyes smile too. Now you probably know who it is." He said and laughed through his tears. "Is it... Jeno?"

"yeah.."

I looked at him and hugged him. I almost started to cry. I really hate seeing people I love cry. "You don't have to worry, if mom doesn't love you just the way you are, I'm going to fight for you okay? I'll do anything for my brother." I said and he calmed down.

"But i don't think she'll do that. She's the sweetest mom out there." I added and Renjun broke the hug. "Can you tell Heejin that I'm not interested in her? Pleeeaaaaaseee~" He begged me with his puppy eyes. I laughed and nodded. I stood up and Renjun stood up as well. "Thank you, Leah." He said and he hugged me again. "Like i said, I'll do anything for you, my cute little brother~" I said and i heard Renjun laugh. "Byee~!"

"If you want to talk about something, feel free to come to my room. " I said and left his room. I opened the door to my room and walked in.

Renjun and I are those type of people that look very intimidating, frustrated with everything and easy tempered (we're both Aries so that's normal) (quick author's note: I was born on the same day as Renjun (sadly some years later), so I'm also Aries and believe me, what I'm saying about Aries.. i speak from experience) but if you get to know us more, you'll find out that we both love to laugh, are very caring and are only happy if we see our loved ones happy. Jeno is also that kind of person, even if he's a Taurus. We're all like tsundere's in some kind if way.

(If you don't know what tsundere's are, a tsundere is a person (an anime character most of the time) that acts coldly at first, but get sweeter and softer later on. I can't really explain it but i tried🙃)

I was bored and tired so i decided to put on a chill playlist and wait until i fall asleep. It was getting late anyway. I was listening to my music, when i got a text from Jeno.

-🗿💘-

🗿💘: leahh

You: what

🗿💘: can i ask you smth

You: mhm

🗿💘: are you free monday? i wanted to talk abt smth with you

You: i think so

You:  where and how late?

🗿💘: at the mall 3pm?

You: okay

I pressed play and the music started to play again. I listened to it until I slowly drifted off to sleep.