31.

we all walked outside to find a huge black van parked in the the carpark. we stood outside and sooman explained what'll happen.

"we updated the van a little bit, so i'm going to explain." he said and opened the van's door.

"when you get inside, you'll see little tv's in the headrests. your name will light up on the tv's together with the seat number and the seat behind the tv is then going to be your temporary place." he explained and some people exclaimed quietly.

jeno, renjun and i were the first one's to enter. when we eventually found our seats, more members were allowed inside. i looked at the name besides me as the person wasn't sitting yet.

"lee haechan.." i read out loud. i looked up and saw that donghyuck turned looked around trying to look for the person who said his name. "over here!" i said and raised my hand.

he walked over to me and sat down. "hello~" he said and bowed politely. "how old are you?"

"i'm 19 years old." i said and he smiled. "i'm 19 too! then, we can drop honorifics right? when's your birthday?" he asked. "march 23rd 2000" i saw him sulking a bit. "when's your birthday?"

"june 6th 2000.." he said and i smiled. "then you're my dongsaeng~(younger sibling)" i ruffled his hair and he smiled.

we were having a casual conversation, when we arrived at the restaurant. we all stepped out one by one and walked into the restaurant. we all sat down at the very long table, a boy whose name i forgot sitting at my left side and donghyuck sitting at my right. we were all chatting with each other while we waited for the food to arrive.

"what's your name again?" i asked to the boy on my left and he smiled. "xiao de jun.." he said and i apologized. "it's okay, you're new so.." he said and smiled once again. "xiao de jun.. i think i recognize that name.." i thought by myself. then i realized where i knew him from.

"fuuuuuuuuuuck."

dejun, renjun and i attended the same school in china. at the time, i was head over heels about him. i wouldn't even dare to look at him in class. but if you were there and saw him, you'd understand why i had a huge crush on him. he was the most handsome out of all the boys, together with renjun. i don't know how people liked renjun, he looked like an ugly fetus to me, but dejun was really handsome. and still is.

"so you're chinese? i'm chinese too!" i said, trying to distract myself from my thoughts. "yeah, what's your chinese name?" he asked me and told him that it's huang honghui, because my mom told me if i was born as a boy, that would be my name.

" you're renjun's twin right? i thought his twin was a girl.." he said and i cursed out in my mind. "you mean yuqi? (yuqi is your chinese name)" i asked and his face lighted up. "yeah!"

"we're actually triplets, but i lived with my dad my whole life, so that's why you didn't see me too often.." i made it up on the spot and fortunately, he believed it.

"i remember how the four of us (renjun, dejun, you and jeno) ( jeno lived in china for a while, but forgot how to speak chinese (in this story) ) used to play soccer at recess.." he smiled and looked at his hands. "yuqi was the tomboy of the class. she would only play with the guys. she told me that the girls were boring because the only thing they would talk about is boys and play with dolls."

i smiled slightly, remembering those moments i had with them. "and to be honest, i did have a small crush on her.. but don't tell her please.." he said and his ears turned red. "i won't, don't worry." i smiled and pushed his shoulder playfully.

after talking to dejun, the food came and we all started to eat. there was kimchi jjigae (spicy cabbage soup), bulgogi (grilled marinated beef) and chinese hotpot. me being a loyal chinese person, i went for the hot pot first because i never tried the other things before. dejun and i were eating the hotpot, while donghyuck was eating bulgogi. he looked at my food and spoke up: "have you ever had that?" he asked me while pointing to the kimchi jjigae. i shook my head as a no.

he grabbed a bowl for me and he scooped some of it into my bowl. "try it. it's good."he said and i ate a piece. "it's good indeed.." i took another bite and saw donghyuck smiling at me. "i told you!" he said and chuckled.

at the end of the night, i've had a converstation with everybody. when we all finished eating, we got back into the van and they took us to the dormitory's.

the manager lead jeno and renjun to their room and sooman lead me to my room. "you'll be sleeping alone, you probably know why." he said and i nodded. "and to prevent any suspision, were telling the other members that you sleep alone because you're the oldest out of the dream members." i nodded once again.

"this is where you'll sleep, starting tomorrow night. because of the amount of members, we split the members over 3 floors: nct 127, nct dream and wayv. you, jeno and renjun will be staying on floor 2: nct dream." he explained.

after visiting the dorms, jeno, renjun and i were allowed to go home. "oh and before you go to school, you have to go to our studio, so the stylist can give you one of the wigs they prepared." he said lastly and allowed us to go home.

jeno, renjun and i walked to jeno's car. "i'm dropping you two off first, yeah?" he said and we nodded.

when we arrived, we said goodbye to jeno and walked into our house. "we're home~" i said as i put my bag on the counter. "hi~" our mom walked to the kitchen and took a bag of chips out of the cupboard. "how was it to meet the members?" she asked and sat down. "it was fun, i guess." renjun said and took some chips out of the bag. "do you remember dejun?" i asked my mom and she nodded. "the boy you had a huge crush on right?"

"yeeeah, he's in the group too.." i looked at her and she smiled. "dejun's such a nice boy, you should bring him here sometime. i'd love to see him again after so long." she said as she stood up again. "it's quite late, so i'm going to sleep." she said and she kissed both of us goodnight.

"i feel quite bad for you actually.." renjun said while turning to me.

"why?"

"you have to hide your feelings now." i was getting a bit confused. "hide them from who??"

"donghyuck."

"who says that i have feelings for him?"

"i know you're catching feelings. it's so damn obvious."

i was thinking about it in my mind. "i am getting quite close with donghyuck lately.. but that doesn't mean i have feelings for him, right?"